Get That Extra Peace of Mind with DBS Safe Deposit Box
DBS safe deposit boxes are available at 10 locations with strict access processes. The boxes come in different sizes to meet your diverse requirements. The bank will issue you with 2 keys for each box. You can access your box during banking hours.
What You Need to Know?
- To open a safe deposit box, you do not require any collateral like a fixed deposit or a key deposit.
- Choose from 4 box sizes - extra small, small, medium, and large.
How Much Will it Cost to Rent a Safe Deposit Box
||3" x 5" x 24"
||3" x 10" x 24"
||5" x 10" x 24"
||10" x 10" x 24"
- You must be at least 21 years old.
- You must have a DBS Autosave Account, DBS Savings Plus, POSB Savings Account, or DBS Current Account along with a residential address proof in Singapore.
- Identity card/passport for Singaporeans.
- Passport and Immigration and Checkpoint Authority of Singapore issued pass for foreigners.
Locations Where You Can Open a Safe Deposit Box
Below are the locations where you can register a safe deposit box:
- Plaza Singapura.
- Raffles Place.
- Bukit Timah.
- South Bridge.
- Choa Chu Kang.
- Parkway Parade.
- Towner Road.
If you want to know more about the safe deposit boxes, call on the helpline number or visit any of the closest branches. Also, the bank is not liable to insure any of the items in your safe deposit box. Please obtain insurance for the valuables kept in the box.