The Personal Accident Plan offered by Etiqa for any kind of personal transport is a unique plan that comes with a lot of innovation and flexibility. A public transport is an authorized vehicle that helps the people of Singapore to commute from one place to another. Public Transport is of utmost importance in today’s world. Generally, public transport includes trams, taxis, trains, ships, buses and ferries. The insurance plan offers coverage against accidental total permanent disability or accidental death when you use public transport for traveling within Singapore.
Features and Benefits:
- The personal accident plan for public transport comes with one of the lowest rate of premium across Singapore.
- The insurance policy gives you coverage against accidental death or total permanent disability.
- To apply for this policy, you must be a citizen of Singapore or a permanent resident of Singapore. Foreigners can also apply for this plan.
- You must have a student pass, valid work permit, long term visit pass or dependent’s pass to apply for Etiqa Personal Accident Plan.
- The minimum age of the applicant must be 10 years and the maximum age can be up to 70 years.
- When the policy starts, if you are below 18 years of age, you must fulfill the mentioned criteria:
- You must be a legal child or a legally adopted child.
- You must be completely dependent on the Proposer or Applicant for financial support.
- You must not be gainfully employed in any condition.
- You must be single.