OCBC credit cards come with discounts, cashbacks, rewards, or rebate on movie tickets, pubs, bars, nightlife, etc. You just have to pay with your OCBC card at entertainment outlets to get these deals. The following are the entertainment cards offered by OCBC:
Let’s look at OCBC entertainment cards and their features in detail.
Features and Benefits
- You can spend and redeem tickets and invites to shows, events, and exhibitions at places like museums, theatres, etc.
- Enjoy priority booking for shows by The Theatre Practice, Singapore Dance Theatre, Singapore Lyric Opera, Ding Yi Music, etc.
- Enjoy up to 20% off on tickets on local and international productions.
- Earn 3X OCBC$ when you purchase tickets at SISTIC.
- This entertainment card comes with rebates that are specially designed for young adults.
- Enjoy up to 5% entertainment rebate – from Friday to Sunday get a rebate of 5% and from Monday to Thursday get a rebate of 3%. The rebate is applicable at bars, KTVs, cinemas, clubs, selected cafes such as Starbucks, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Dimbulah Coffee, Costa Coffee, Coffee Club, etc.
- With OCBC FRANK Card you can also get cash rebate on other categories like online shopping.
- Enjoy 3% cashback on your movie tickets.
- Get complimentary travel insurance of up to S$200,000 when you buy return travel tickets with OCBC 365 Card.
- You can enjoy cashback on various daily spends like petrol, grocery, dining, etc.
Fees and Charges
|Annual fee for the OCBC 365 Card
• Principal card fee is S$192.60 (first 2 years free)
• Supplementary card fee is S$96.30 (first 2 years free)
|Annual fee for the OCBC Frank Card
• Principal card fee is S$80 (first 2 years free)
• Supplementary card fee is S$40 (first 2 years free)
|Annual fee for the OCBC Arts Card
• Principal card fee is S$160.5 (first 2 years free)
• Supplementary card fee is S$80.25 (first 2 years free)
|Cash advance fee
||6% of the amount withdrawn or S$15 (whichever is higher)
|Interest charged on cash advance
|Late payment fees
|Foreign currency transaction fee
|| 2.8% of the transacted amount
|Dynamic currency conversion fee
||1% of the converted transacted amount
- The minimum age required is 21 years.
- The annual income requirement for Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents is S$30,000.
- The annual income for foreigners is S$45,000.
For Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents documents required are:
- Employment Pass (which has a validity of at least 6 months)
- Your Passport
- Latest payslip (computerised or electronic) and latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment or an original letter from your employer certifying your employment and salary.
Self-employed, commissioned or variable income earners:
- Your NRIC
- Latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment or CPF contributions for the last 12 months.
How to Apply
- You can place an online request on OCBC’s official website for getting OCBC credit cards. You will be asked to fill out a few personal and professional details.
- You can also visit any OCBC branches to apply offline.
How to Cancel
You can terminate your card by giving a written notice to OCBC Bank. After termination, you will have to return your card to OCBC. Primary cardholders are liable to pay all the outstanding balances on their card as well as on the supplementary cards depending on the terms mentioned in the Cardmembers’ agreement. You will also have to pay the sum and charges effected or debited to your card. If you are a supplementary cardmember, you are liable to pay outstanding balances on your card including sums and charges effected or debited to your card.