It’s a participating fixed-term plan that has been designed to help you save for the financial security of your loved ones while ensuring your protection against unforeseen events. With its Yearly Cash Benefit, you can choose to receive cash every year to maintain your lifestyle while also enjoying the coverage. The plan also lets you structure your maturity payouts to suit your financial requirements.
- Choice in policy term: With UOB PRUflexicash, you can choose a term of 25, 20, or 15 years to best suit your savings requirements.
- Yearly cash benefit: With this plan, you can opt to receive yearly cashback for your lifestyle requirements. There are three ways you can receive your yearly cashback:
- Receive 5% of the sum assured every year after the second policy anniversary up to one year before the coverage expires.
- Wait till the end of 10th policy anniversary to start receiving your yearly cashback and enjoy bigger payouts.
- Accumulate and reinvest your yearly cashback to enjoy non-guaranteed interest of 3% p.a.
- Comprehensive coverage: The plan offers complete protection against death, total/permanent disability, and terminal illness. However, the total/permanent disability and terminal illness are covered till the policy anniversary on which you reach the age of 65. Also, you can’t claim both terminal illness and total/permanent disability.
- Non-guaranteed bonuses: Upon maturity, the policy also pays out non-guaranteed bonuses (if any), along with the sum assured.
- Choice in maturity payout: You can choose to receive your maturity benefits as either lump sum amount or as yearly instalments. If you choose the latter, you can convert your maturity benefits into 3, 4, 10, 15, or 20 yearly instalments. When you opt for yearly instalments, the balance amount will continue to earn non-guaranteed interest of 3% p.a.
- Flexibility to increase coverage: At any stage of your life, if you wish to increase your coverage with a new endowment or term plan, you can do so without going through a medical check-up.
- Continued protection for your child: Get this policy for your child and, on maturity, you will enjoy the convenience of buying a new endowment or whole life plan without going through medical check-up, provided the child’s age is not more than 25 years.
- Range of supplementary benefits: You can further enhance the coverage of your policy with these optional riders:
- Crisis Cover III: With this rider, you will get a lump sum payout of your sum assured, along with any non-guaranteed bonuses, when you are diagnosed with any of the 30 critical illnesses listed in the policy.
- Crisis Waiver III: This benefit waives your remaining premium payments once you are diagnosed with any of the 30 critical illnesses listed in the policy.
- Payer Security III: This rider is designed to help you continue your child’s policy in the event of your death, total/permanent disability, or terminal illness. With Payer Security III, the remaining premium payments associated with your child’s policy will get waived until he/she turns 25.
How to Apply
You can apply for this policy by visiting any nearest UOB branch. You can also leave your contact details on UOB’s website, so the bank can get in touch with you.
How to Make a Claim
For making a claim under this policy, you can download the claim form from UOB’s website. After filling out the form, you will have to attach the supporting documents and submit it with the bank.