Etiqa ePREMIER legacy II is designed to help your wealth grow. You do not have to compromise on the present lifestyle that you have. This is a single premium plan that works really hard for you. Thus, you can enjoy the best years of your life to the fullest and leave a legacy that is everlasting for your loved ones.
Features and Benefits:
- The plan is designed to offer you peace of mind and convenience.
- All you need to do is pay the premium once and you can enjoy the benefits of this policy for an entire lifetime. The policy protects you against terminal illnesses and death.
- In the event of accidental death, additional benefits can be availed.
- In case of death before you reach the age of 81 years, GDB (Guaranteed Death Benefit) will be provided. This is an additional 25%.
- Enjoy high insurance coverage for an entire lifetime.
- Avail protection of up to 238% of the insured sum.
How it works?
Let us consider that you are going to turn 50 on your next birthday and you are a non-smoker. You are planning to enjoy a retirement that is comfortable. The sum that you have accumulated is $2.2 million. You have three children and you wish to leave something for each of them. You want to keep an amount S$400,000 for each of your kids and an amount of S$1 million for your post retirement life. However, you do not wish to compromise on the present lifestyle. In order to protect and enhance your estate, you set aside an amount of S$415,572 as a single premium for buying ePREMIER legacy II plan with coverage of S$1.2 million.
With the help of this policy, your retirement fund will go up from S$1 million to S$1,784,428. Thus, you can enjoy more money after you retire. You can leave the same amount of money for your children when you retire. Your plan does not change, only the sum that you get after retirement increases, making life easier for you. Your total assets go up from S$2.2 million to S$ 2,984,428.
How to apply?
- You may choose to send an email to Etiqa when you wish to apply for this policy.
- You can call up on the hotline number of Etiqa when you plan to apply.
- You can choose to visit Etiqa’s office at 16 Raffles Quay to know more about the plan and apply there directly.