DBS Singapore along with Takashimaya has an exclusive tie-up to benefit frequent shoppers of the Takashimaya Store. It offers you a chance to earn and accumulate Takashimaya Bonus Points on purchases which can be redeemed at the store.
Features & Benefits of DBS Takashimaya Debit Card
- Enjoy 3-year annual fee waiver.
- Earn voucher rebates of up to 3%. Every S$10 spent at the store will earn you 1 Takashimaya Bonus Point.
- 100 points can be used to redeem gift vouchers worth S$30 at the store for your future purchase.
- Enjoy extra discount of 10% during in-store sale events.
- Spend a minimum of S$200 during the 10% Promotion Day and S$100 on other days and get complimentary delivery of your purchase.
- Enjoy shopping and dining deals at over 1,000 merchant partners across Singapore.
- This card comes with the Visa payWave facility for contactless payments. There is no signature required for such transactions.
- Chope: Spend a minimum of S$90 and get a discount of up to S$12 when you dine with Chope.
- New users: Get S$12 off when you use this promocode at checkout “First 6 digits of DBS/POSB card + DBSNEW to enjoy this offer”.
- Existing users: Get S$6 off by entering this promo code - “First 6 digits of DBS/POSB card + DBS”.
- This promotion is valid till 31 December 2018.
- M Boutique Hotel, M Roof Hotel and Ariva Prio Serviced Residences: Get a discount of 10% on bookings. It also offers a discount of S$38 on a round trip ticket on Majestic Fast Ferry. The promotions are valid till 31 December 2018.
- A for Arcade: Get a 10% discount at A for Arcade on your first purchase. Use promo code, “afadbs10” during checkout. This promotion is valid until 31 December 2018.
- Ace: Spend a minimum of S$250 and get 15% off your bill and a return voucher worth S$50. This promotion is valid until 31 December 2018.
Note: Terms and conditions as determined by DBS will apply and to know the entire terms, visit the website of the bank.
Fees and charges
|Type of Fee||Fees and Charges|
|Annual fee||S$5 (fourth year onwards)|
|Cash withdrawal at overseas ATM||
|Foreign currency conversion fee||Up to 3.25% of the transaction amount|
- If you are above 16 years, you can apply.
- You need to have a DBS Autosave, DBS Savings Plus, POSB Savings account or DBS Current account to be able to apply for this card.
How to Apply for DBS Takashimaya Debit Card
You can apply for this card online on the bank’s website by clicking on the “Apply Now” option. You can apply using your iBanking login credentials or using your existing card and PIN details.
Alternatively, you could visit any DBS/POSB bank to apply for the card.
List of Other Debit Cards by DBS
- DBS Visa Debit Card
- SAFRA DBS Debit Card
- DBS NUSSU Debit Card
- PAssion POSB Debit Card
- DBS UnionPay Platinum Debit Card
Q. What is the income requirement for applying for this card?
A. There is no minimum income requirement to apply for this card.
Q. Is there a limit on the payment done by the contactless method?
A. When you perform contactless payment through Visa payWave, the maximum limit is set at S$2,000.
Q. Can I decrease or increase my limit after activation of the card?
A. Yes, you can decrease or increase your limit. Once you set a new limit, it will be applicable for all contactless payments, signature-based transactions and card-not-present transactions.
Q. What should I do if my card is stolen/lost?
A. In case your card is stolen/lost, you should inform the bank immediately. Additionally, you should report the theft/loss to the police and present a copy to the bank.
Q. How much is my liability in case of loss/theft of my card?
A. The maximum liability for unauthorised transactions on your card is S$100 if it is proven that you have not been negligent regarding the loss/theft of your card. The bank will take a maximum of 14 days to process any refunds.