With DBS premium credit cards you will get prestigious perks in categories like travel and lifestyle. You will earn air miles and get complimentary access to prestigious clubs, resorts, etc. The premium credit cards in the DBS portfolio are:
Features and Benefits
- Receive S$1 million credit limit on your DBS Insignia Visa Infinite Card.
- Enjoy 100,000 welcome air miles.
- You can earn 2 miles when you spend S$1 overseas and 1.6 miles when you spend S$1 locally.
- At more than 40 luxury hotels and resorts located in Asia, you can enjoy a two-night stay.
- Enjoy unlimited access to over 1,000 airport lounges worldwide with Priority Pass Membership.
- Get Airport Speedpass access which enables fast track immigration at airports located within Asia.
- Get up to 50% off on dining (beverages not included) at several hotels and restaurants.
- Enjoy special club at the Hyatt room prices (USA, Canada, and the Caribbean are not included).
- At Damia Spa get access to swimming pool, gym facilities, steam, sauna, hot and cold plunge pools.
- Enjoy complimentary entry to group classes like yoga, Zumba, Pilates, and circuit training.
- Also enjoy 20% off on spa treatments.
- You can use the badminton studio and tennis courts at a nominal fee.
- Enjoy luxury yacht access to 51-feet catamaran berthed at ONE°15 Marina Club.
- You will get 24 hours assistance from dedicated Insignia hotline.
- Enjoy access to fitness centres for free. You can get 2 complimentary visits for 2 people every month. The fitness centres where you can get complimentary access are:
- True Yoga Pacific Plaza
- True Fitness Chevron House
- True Fitness Suntec City
- True Fitness Tampines Junction
- True Fitness Ang Mo Kio
- Enjoy the following benefits when you sign up for a membership for 12 months:
- Your joining fee is waived which is worth S$200.
- You will get a complimentary membership for your friend for one month which is worth S$210.
- You will also get a personal training session for free at True Fitness.
- Earn 10X DBS points per S$5 spent online (or 20 miles) on your DBS Woman’s World Card.
- Enjoy 3X DBS points on overseas retail purchases.
- If you go for My Preferred Payment Plan, you can shop now and pay for it later (over a period of 12 months) with 0% interest and the processing fee is 0%.
Fees and Charges
|Annual fee for DBS Insignia Visa Infinite Card
||This is an invitation-only card
|Annual fee for the DBS Woman’s World Card
• Principal card fee is S$192.60 (1-year fee waiver)
• Supplementary card fee is S$96.30 (1-year fee waiver)
|Cash advance fee
||6% of the amount withdrawn or S$15 (whichever is higher)
|Interest charged on cash advance
||28% p.a. on the withdrawn cash
|Late payment fees
• Up to S$50, there is no charge
• S$100 is charged above S$50.01
|Foreign currency transaction fee
|Dynamic currency conversion fee
||1% of the converted transacted amount
- Your age must be 21 years for the principal card and 18 years for the supplementary card.
- Your annual income must be above S$80,000 (for both Singaporeans and foreigners) to qualify for the DBS Woman’s World Card.
- The DBS Insignia Visa Infinite Card is an invitation-only card, which means you can get this credit card only if the bank invites you.
The required documents for principal card applicants are listed below:
- You’re NRIC.
- CPF contribution statement for latest 12 months.
- Income Tax Bill for latest 1 year or computerised salary slips for latest 3 months or DBS/POSB personal account details where your salary is credited.
- A copy of your NRIC.
- Income Tax Bill for latest 2 years.
- Passport with a validity of at least 6 months.
- Employment pass with a validity of at least 6 months.
- Latest salary slips (computerised) or personal account DBS/POSB details where your salary is credited.
- Latest Income Tax Bill.
- For employees who have worked for less than 3 months in Singapore, must provide company letter certifying employment and salary details (in Singapore dollar currency).
How to Apply
- You can apply online for DBS Woman’s World Card on the DBS’s official website. You will be asked to answer few personal and professional questions.
- You can also visit DBS branches to apply offline.
- As said earlier, DBS Insignia Visa Infinite Card is an invitation-only card, and hence you cannot apply for it. If you qualify for the card with the minimum income requirement, the bank will invite you.
How to Cancel
You can cancel your DBS credit card through digital banking services which are available on DBS Bank’s official website. You have to use the last 4 digits of your credit card and your card pin. Before you cancel your card, make sure you redeem your DBS points and pay the outstanding balance corresponding to your card.