UOB lets you pay your monthly credit card bills through various modes. Read on to understand how these card bill payment methods work.
Ways to Pay UOB Credit Card Bills
- Select “UOB Credit Card Payment”.
- Click on ‘UOB Account’ or ‘DBS/OCBC/POSB Account’.
- Insert your card or enter the card number.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the payment.
- Download the Interbank GIRO form.
- Fill up the details.
- Mail it to the bank.
- The amount will be debited one day prior to the payment due date.
Phone Banking/Internet Banking
- Call the phone banking service and follow the instructions.
- Visit the personal internet banking webpage, enter your username and password, and follow the instructions.
S.A.M Machines/AXS/iNETS Kiosk
- You can make payments through NETS on S.A.M, iNETS Kiosk or AXS machines.
- You can pay the bill in cash either at a UOB branch or at a Cash Deposit Machine.
- UOB branches will only accept payments of over S$2,000.
- Write a cheque, payable to “UOB Card Centre”. Don’t forget to cross the cheque.
- Write your card number and the amount behind the cheque and Payment Advice.
- You can drop the cheque at any UOB Quick Cheque Deposit box.
- Alternatively, you can mail it to the bank in the business reply envelope.
Ways to Pay Recurring Bills
You can pay your recurring bills through the following methods:
- Download the Interbank GIRO form, complete it, and mail it to the bank.
Personal internet banking
- Login to your internet banking account.
- Select “Schedule Recurring Payments”.
- Select the biller.
- Input the bill reference number.
- Select the debiting account and payment cycle.
- Select the date of first payment and the number of payments.
- Enter the amount.
- You can select up to 12 payments.
- Payments can be scheduled for up to two years.
- The minimum and maximum monthly bill payment amount are S$20,000 and S$50,000, respectively.
Bill Pay Service
- Combine your monthly bills to make a single payment with your card.
- No set-up fee charges. Also, you will earn rewards when you use this service to make your monthly bill payments.
- This service applies only to the following merchants:
- Town Council
- SPH subscriptions
How to Apply for Recurring Bill Payment Service
To apply for the recurring bill payment service, download the relevant Bill Pay Service form from the website and mail it to the bank in the business reply envelope. Alternatively, you can fax the consent form to UOB.
How to Disable Standing Instructions for Recurring Bills
To disable standing instructions for recurring bills, download the termination form, complete it, and mail it to the billing organisation.
Ways to Pay Credit Card Bills of Other Banks
You can pay other bank’s credit card with your UOB credit card through the following modes:
- UOB Mighty
- Personal internet banking
- Funds transfer from your account to the other bank’s credit card account
Things to Keep in Mind About Credit Card Bill Payments
- You will earn UNI$ or SMART$ or cash rebates when you pay your recurring bills through Bill Pay Service.
- Always pay your bills on time to avoid late payment charges.
- The payment cycles you can select are weekly, monthly or quarterly.
- You can increase the monthly recurring bill payment limit by writing a letter to the bank.