Standard Chartered Unlimited Cashback Credit Card is designed for spending infinitely. It offers a wide range of benefits including unlimited cashback options. One of the most amazing features of this card is that there is no minimum spending required to earn the card’s rewards.
Standard Chartered Unlimited Cashback Credit Card Promotions
Let us take a look at some of the promotions offered by this credit card:
- This promotion is available for all those who newly apply for this card. It is applicable until June 30, 2017. You should be a new customer. You should not have cancelled a Standard Chartered credit card before 6 months. You will have to sign up for this card and then select any of the following promotions:
- Caltex StarCash card worth S$150
- Cashback of S$138
- Uber credits worth S$150
- You will get 1-for-1 Original Glazed Doughnuts at Krispy Kreme.
- At Spinelli Coffee Company, if you pay with Apple Pay, Android Pay, or Samsung Pay, you can enjoy 1-for-1 Cappuccino or Café Latte.
- At Swensen’s, you will get 1-for-1 an ice cream scoop.
When you enroll for the Standard Chartered Unlimited Cashback Credit Card, you will be entitled to any of the 3 special benefits mentioned above in the promotions section.
Let us take a look at the privileges offered by SC Unlimited Cashback Creditcard one of the best Standard Chartered Credit cards:
- When you take SMRT taxi rides, you do not have to pay any administration fee.
- You will get free parking at Tang Plaza if you spend a minimum of S$100.
- You will get a discount of 10% at Harry’s.
- You will get 20% cashback when you take Uber rides if you charge your card with S$600 on a monthly basis.
Features and benefits of Standard Chartered Unlimited Cashback Credit Card
Let us take a look at some of the characteristics of this credit card:
- You can enjoy cashback of 1.5% on every expenditure. For this credit card, there is no cashback cap.
- To enjoy the privileges of this credit card, you do not have to make any minimum spend. No matter how much you have spent, you will definitely earn cashback with this card.
- When you utilise this credit card for overseas transactions with foreign currency, you will receive 3% cashback. This will include the 1.5% cashback that is given on all transactions. This promotion comes to an end on June 30, 2017.
- The Unlimited Cashback Credit Card is a card that can be utilised for all purposes. You can use the same card as your EZ-link card by connecting it to the EZ-Link facility. When you take this card, you will need to use only this single card for every requirement.
What is EZ-Reload?
- The Unlimited Cashback Credit Card is linked to the EZ-Link facility and this amazing feature will allow you to make payments for public transport simply by tapping. You can travel to different places in the city with this facility conveniently.
- When your credit card gets activated, your credit card would already have been enrolled with the EZ-Reload by Card.
- When you have EZ-Reload, you can make quick and easy top-ups when your credit card has low funds. These quick top-ups will allow you to make emergency purchases without any trouble.
- You may want to note that if you get EZ-Reload with the help of the activation code, you will have to pay S$50 for the top up and S$0.25 as a convenience fee.
Confused about which credit card to get? Why you so blur? Just see what we got!Apply Now
Fee and charges
Let us take a look at the fees and charges you will have to pay while taking the Standard Chartered Unlimited Cashback Credit Card:
- Your annual fee will be S$192.60 with GST. You can enjoy a waiver for the first 2 years.
- Your minimum effective interest rate will be 25.9% p.a.
- If you do not make your payments on time, you will have to pay a finance charge and this will be computed every day at 0.071% until you repay the entire outstanding amount.
Transactions in foreign currencies
When you use your Standard Chartered Unlimited Cashback Credit Card in other nations using a foreign currency, you will earn 3% cashback on every purchase you make.
How to apply for Standard Chartered Unlimited Cashback Credit Card
- You can apply for Standard Chartered Unlimited Cashback Credit Card by applying online on the official website of the bank. All the steps of the application process are self-explanatory and simple to understand.
- You can also call the customer care centre for support to apply for the card.
- You may also visit the nearest Standard Chartered branch to sign up for the card.
Eligibility criteria for Standard Chartered Unlimited Cashback Credit Card
Let us take a look at the eligibility criteria for Standard Chartered Unlimited Cashback Credit Card:
- You will have to be at least 21 years old and not more than 65 years old.
- If you are a Singapore citizen or a Permanent Resident, your annual income should be at least S$30,000.
- If you are a foreigner with an Employment Pass, your annual income should be at least S$60,000.
- If you are a foreigner, you should have a P1, P2 or Q type Singapore Employment Pass.
- If you have a Q Pass, you should have a remaining validity for at least 1 year.
Let us discuss the documents that you will have to submit while applying for Standard Chartered Unlimited Cashback Credit Card:
A copy of your NRIC or Employment Pass or Passport (both the sides)
For salaried employees:
- Most recent computerised payslip OR
- Most recent Income Tax Notice of Assessment and most recent payslip or CPF contribution for 6 months
- CPF Contribution History Statement for the most recent 6 months
Lost/stolen card liability
If your credit card gets lost or stolen, you will have to inform a representative from the bank. Until you inform the bank, you will be liable for all the unauthorised purchases made with your credit card.
Card protection schemes
Standard Chartered credit cards come with a special CardSafe Guarantee. This special feature will safeguard you from any kind of unauthorised transactions.
Reporting lost/stolen credit cards
- When your Standard Chartered Unlimited Cashback Credit Card gets stolen or lost, you will have to call the bank’s hotline. You can contact the bank with a toll-free local number or with another number from a foreign nation. You can contact the hotline even if your PIN has been revealed to a different person. When you utilise this feature, you will not have to worry about being liable for unauthorised transactions.
- Every credit card from this bank will give you SMS alerts whenever any transaction is made with the card.
- The bank has an advanced system to detect frauds on time.
- You will also get a one-time password for 3-D secure online transactions.