OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card Promotions
Shopping offer: Get year-round 5% cash rebate offers at 18 stores including Marks & Spencers, Zara, and Robinsons.
Hotel and Travel offer: Get 10% off on published room rates for all room types at Avillion Port Dickson. This offer is valid until October 31st, 2017.
Dining and entertainment offer: Get complimentary upgrade to 3-course set lunch from 2-course set lunch with a minimum spend of S$65 at The Kitchen at Bacchanalia. This offer is valid only for dine-in. This offer is valid until July 31st, 2017.
Hotel and Travel offer: Book your tickets through www.ocbc.eatplaysurf.com and get 5% off on selected resort packages. Use promo code, OCBCHOLIDAY. This offer is valid until June 30th, 2017.
Leisure and Arts offer: Get 10% off on standard tickets at Normal by Checkpoint Theatre for all OCBC credit cardholders. Performance date from March 23rd to April 16th, 2017.
Dining and entertainment offer: Get a return voucher worth S$10 at Swensen’s using your OCBC credit card. The voucher can be redeemed for a minimum spend of S$50 (excluding service charge and prevailing GST). This offer is valid until December 31st, 2017.
Hotel and Travel offer: Book with your OCBC credit card and get business class and economy class fares to all Emirates-operated destinations. Get 10% off on Flex and Flex Plus fares and 5% off on Saver fares. Use promo code, SGOCBC1. Cardholder has to book before July 31st, 2017 and travel by October 31st, 2017.
Dining and entertainment offer: Get a return voucher worth S$10 at Peperoni Pizzeria using your OCBC credit card. This offer is valid until June 30th, 2017.
OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card
Enjoy a comprehensive range of shopping benefits at the most popular stores in Singapore and abroad with the OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card. You will receive enhanced cash rebates on all your shopping escapades on this card.
- Get Zara voucher worth S$50 for new applicants of the OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card. You will receive this voucher only if you spend at least S$500 on the card within 30 days of getting approval for the card. The promotion is valid for the first 6,000 successful applicants and will expire on 31 October 2017.
Features of the OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card
- Enjoy annual fee waiver for the first year on both, principal as well as supplementary cards.
- Enjoy automatic annual fee waiver subsequently when you spend a minimum of S$5,000 per year on this card. However, out of the S$5,000 spend, S$200 must be spent at Robinsons, John Little and/or Marks & Spencer.
- Avail the Visa Checkout feature on this card for easier online payments.
Rewards on the OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card
5% cash rebate on purchases
- What you get - Earn 5% cash rebates on all your purchases throughout the year at the following merchant establishments:
- Marks & Spencer
- John Little
- Coast London
- Royal Sporting House
- Golf House
- Ted Baker
- The Social Foot
- How to redeem – There is no minimum spend required to earn cash rebates at the above mentioned stores. There is also no cap to how much you can earn on your purchases. Therefore, the more you spend, the more cash rebates you will earn on your purchases.
- Charges and details:
- You will earn 5% cash rebates on all your purchases, over and above any existing promotions and/or discounts.
- You will earn rebates on all your in-store merchandise purchases.
- The rebates earned on your purchases will be credited instantly.
10% cash rebate on purchases
- What you get – Earn 10% cash rebates on purchases made at Robinsons, John Little and Marks & Spencer.
- How to redeem – Spend over S$5,000 at any of the 3 retail brands to earn 10% cash rebate on all your purchases.
- Charges and details:
- The 10% cash rebate is applicable between January 1 and June 30 OR July 1 and December 30 which are referred to as ‘qualifying periods’ and are chosen by you.
- The earned cash rebates will be credited during your monthly statement periods.
- Cash rebates on purchases will be applicable on purchases made during the same qualifying period.
Offset your shopping bills using your accumulated Robs$
- Earn 1 Robs$ per S$2 spent on brands outside the 19 merchant establishments mentioned previously.
- Earn 3 Robs$ per S$2 spent on overseas purchases.
- How to redeem – Accumulate your Robs$ and then offset it at cashiers or you can redeem them for vouchers at Robinsons, John Little and Marks & Spencer.
- Charges and details:
- Overseas purchases made in Singapore Dollar at point of sale will not be eligible to earn 3 Robs$.
- For every 200 Robs$ accumulated, get S$1 off.
- For every 4,800 Robs$ accumulated, get S$30 off.
Benefits of the OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card
- Enjoy Members Only privileges wherein you will get special cardmember promotions, prices and exclusive invites to members-only events and private sales.
- Enjoy a discount of 5% at Sushi Goshin, Gyoza-Ya, Jeeves, Robinsons The Heeren and The Scene and Valen Fleur.
- Get a 25% Robinsons bonus discount letter on spending a minimum of S$500 at Robinsons, John Little and/or Marks & Spencer during your qualifying periods.
- Enjoy free parking for 1 hour at The Heeren, Raffles City and Jem on Saturdays and Sundays where Marks & Spencer, John Little and/or Robinsons stores are located.
- Checkout through Visa Checkout and get exclusive offers on movie tickets on your online bookings.
- Be entitled to all OCBC Card promotions for special deals, offers and promotions at retail, travel, entertainment and dining establishments.
Confused about which credit card to get? Why you so blur? Just see what we got!Apply Now
Instalment Payment Plans
This credit card offers interest free instalment payment plans for a period of 6 months or 12 months at Marks & Spencer, John Little or Robinsons.
- Spend a minimum of S$500 in 1 receipt at any of the 3 merchant establishments.
- Convert your purchase into a 6 month or 12 month instalment payment plan at point of sale.
- Enjoy 0% interest on your purchase.
Fees and Charges
|Type of fee
||S$192.60 (First year fee waived)
|Supplementary card fee
||S$96.30 (First year fee waived)
||25.92 p.a. (Minimum charge is S$2.50)
|Cash advance fee
||6% of the withdrawn amount OR S$15, depending on whichever of the 2 is higher
|Interest on cash advance
Note: From 20 September 2017, Robs$ will not be issued for all Visa transactions on your OCBC Robinsons Group Visa Card at Charity/Religious organisations (MCC 8398 and MCC 8661), Property Management (MCC 7349) and Property Rental merchants (MCC 6513).
Transactions in foreign currencies
- For all foreign currency transactions excluding US Dollars, the transaction will first be converted to USD and then converted to SGD.
- A currency conversion fee will be imposed for such transactions at the rate of 1% (determined by card associations) and a bank administrative fee of 1.8% will be charged on the transaction amount made in foreign currency.
- A DCC or dynamic conversion fee of 1% will be applicable on transactions processed overseas but made in Singapore Dollar.
How to apply for the OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card
You can apply for the OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card online by following 5 simple steps wherein you will need to provide your personal details, contact details, employment details, income information and preferred credit limit and card options. The online form is available on the OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card webpage of the official OCBC Singapore website.
For supplementary credit card applications, you will need to download or take a print out of the application form available online on the OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card webpage of the official OCBC Singapore website, attach a copy of the supporting documents and mail it to the bank.
Eligibility Criteria for the OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card
- Principal card applicants: 21 years and above.
- Supplementary card applicants: 18 years and above.
- Minimum income:
- Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents: S$30,000 p.a.
- Foreigners: S$45,000 p.a.
- Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents:
- Front and back copy of NRIC.
- Original copy of telephone bill or a bank statement (in case the address on the NRIC is different).
- Income proof documents include computerized payslips, Income Tax NOA (Notice of Assessment etc.
- Copy of your Employment Pass/Work Permit/Student Pass/Dependent Pass/Long term visit pass with minimum validity of 6 months.
- Latest original copy of telephone bill or a bank statement.
- Income proof documents include computerized payslips, company letter stating employment etc.
Interest on the OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card
Interest rate on purchases made is 25.92% p.a. if you do not pay the full outstanding amount by the payment due date every month. The minimum interest charged is S$2.50 per month which will be calculated from the transaction date until the date you make the full payment.
The interest free period on this credit card is 23 calendar days which will start from your statement date in case you have not carried forward any balance from your previous statement.
If your outstanding balance is within your credit limit, then the minimum payment per month is S$50 OR 3% of your total outstanding amount, depending on whichever of the 2 is higher.
If your outstanding balance has exceeded the credit limit of your card, then the minimum payment for that month will be 3% of your total outstanding amount + the excess amount of your credit limit + any other overdue amount.
Lost/stolen card liability
Upon notifying the bank regarding the loss or theft of your credit card or the disclosure of your credit card PIN, you will not be liable for any of the unauthorized charges on your card. However, the bank will debit any amount charged on your card before notifying the bank of the loss or theft. Upon notifying the bank, you will be liable for a maximum amount of S$100 for any unauthorized purchases made on your credit card.
If the card has been retrieved after you have already reported it as lost or stolen, you must not continue using the card. You must cut the card into pieces and return it to the bank. If you fail to do so, you will be liable for any transactions made on the card.
Reporting lost/stolen credit cards
Upon the loss or theft of your card, you must immediately contact the bank and report the same. You must assist the bank in any way to recover the unauthorized charges made on your card after it was lost/stolen. Additionally, you must provide the bank with a statutory declaration of the loss or theft in the form of a police report or any other information requested by the bank. Lastly, OCBC must be convinced that the loss or theft was not due to your negligence.
Read More Related to Credit Cards: