Highlights of OCBC 365 Credit Card
- Avail 6 percent cashback on all your dining spends
- Get lucrative discounts at Madame Tussauds Singapore, Gardens by the Bay and Singapore Zoo
- Watch your favourite movies at Golden Village and Shaw Theatres and avail special discounts
OCBC 365 Credit Card Overview
Finally, here’s a card which earns you cash back, through the year! The OCBC 365 credit card has been designed especially to maximize your savings while you collect points for daily spends like groceries, dining, entertainment, travel, shopping, fuel and much more.
OCBC 365 Credit Card Features & Benefits
- Avail 6 percent cashback on all your weekend dining
- Get 3 percent cashback for all the overseas dining and weekday dinings locally
- You can avail a 3 percent cashback on all the bills of telecommunications and grocery
- Enjoy a 3 percent cashback on all your online spends, including travel, fashion, movie tickets, etc.
- At select petrol stations you can save substantially up to 18.3 percent
- The cashback is applicable with a minimum expenditure of SGD 600 every month. However it is capped to a limit of SGD 80 per month. Even if you spend lesser than SGD 600 using your OCBC 365 Credit Card, you still get awarded with a cashback of 0.3 percent
- You can avail four movie tickets at Golden Village buy paying for three only
- Get a discount of SGD 1 on all the movie tickets on weekends and weekdays when you buy the movie package worth SGD 26 at Shaw theatre
- Enjoy a 10 percent discount at Huang Ah Ma, Masego and The Oriental Spa Chamber. You can also avail great discounts of up to 30 percent when you buy tickets to the Singapore Zoo, Gardens by the Bay, Madame Tussauds Singapore, etc.
- The Priority Pass feature with this card allows you to enjoy complimentary access to more than seven hundred VIP airport lounges
- Enjoy 25 percent to 35 percent discount on the membership fee of the priority pass4
- Avail complimentary breakfast, complimentary late check out, best rates when you book your hotels using this credit card
- Buy beauty products of your choice from Luxola.com and get 20 percent off on those purchases
OCBC 365 Credit Card Fees & Charges
The applicable fee structure for OCBC 365 credit cards is given below:
- An annual fee of S$192.60 is chargeable.
- First 2 year’s annual fee is waived.
- For subsequent fee waiver, you must have minimum annual spend of S$5,000.
- For each supplementary card, a fee of S$96.30 is chargeable.
- Enjoy a waiver on the first 2 year’s annual fee.
Interest free Period
If there are no charges that are carried forward from the previous month the you can avail an interest free period for 24 days calculated from the date of the statement
Interest on Purchases
If the full payment is not cleared within the due date then an interest of 25.92 percent is charged annually. The minimum charge is SGD 2.50 every month and it is calculated from the date of the transaction till the whole payment is made.
Cash Advance Fee
The cash advance fee is 6 percent of the withdrawn amount or SGD 15, whichever is more.
Late Payment Charges
If the minimum balance is not paid then the bank charges SGD 60 as late payment charges.
You may apply for an OCBC 365 Credit Card if you fulfill the following pre-requisites:
- You are 21 years or above
- Your have a minimum annual income of S$30,000 (for Singaporeans or Singapore Permanent Residents) / S$45,000 and above (for foreign nationals).
OCBC 365 Credit Card Rewards
Cashback takes on a whole new meaning with the OCBC 365 Credit Card. Earn cashback on various lifestyle activities like dining, shopping, fuel, groceries, telecom bills nda host of other expenses.
Other Credit Cards offered by OCBC
There a diverse range of credit cards offered by OCBC to meet an equally diverse range of requirements. Listed below are some of the most popular OCBC Bank.
- OCBC Platinum Credit Card
- OCBC Voyage Card
- OCBC Plus Credit Card
- OCBC Great Eastern Cashflo Credit Card
- OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card
- OCBC NTUC Plus! Credit Card
- OCBC Titanium Credit Card
- Frank Credit Card
- OCBC BEST Denki Credit Card
- OCBC Arts Credit Card
- OCBC Cashflo Credit Card
Read More Related to Credit Cards: