Maybank offers you a number of flexible payment options designed to meet your needs and make payments convenient. This will ensure that you are able to pay your credit card bills on time and avoid late payment penalties.
Ways to Pay Maybank Credit Card Bills
The bank offers the following means to settle your card balances:
- Make over-the-counter cash payments at any of the bank branches in the country.
Maybank Cash Deposit Machines
- Pay your credit card bills at the cash deposit machines located at any of the Maybank branches that have 24-hour banking.
- Follow the instructions given on the screen and deposit your cash into the dedicated slot.
- For single account payments, the cheque should be made payable to the bank’s card account number, in this format: Maybank Card A/C No. (your 16-digit card number).
- For paying multiple account bills, make out the cheque as payable to ‘Maybank Cards’ and write the account numbers along with their respective amounts behind the cheque.
- Mail the cheque in a business envelope to Maybank’s Robinson Road branch.
- This method is available to customers with a Current or Savings Account with the bank.
- Pay your card bill using your ATM Card in any of the bank’s ATMs.
- Follow the instructions on the screen after putting in your ATM card PIN.
- This is an automatic monthly payment system. Schedule your credit card bills to be automatically paid by directly debiting your account every month.
- You can either pay the full card dues or the minimum amount through this arrangement.
- To apply, download the form, fill it, and send it to the bank. Alternatively, use your online banking account to set it up.
- The process may take up to 2 weeks to be active.
Maybank Online Banking
- Use funds from your existing Maybank Current or Savings Accounts to settle your card payments.
- If you do not have access to internet banking, visit the nearest bank branch and set it up.
- Over 900 AXS Stations and QuickBill counters are available at convenient locations throughout Singapore.
- QuickBill counters can be found at Cheers and FairPrice Xpress stores.
- Instructions to pay your bills will be displayed on the screen.
- You could save your card details on the AXS eAssistant to make the process simpler for the future.
- You can pay only up to S$3,000 per customer per day through the AXS machines, though. This is the Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale (EFTPOS) limit on this service.
- Pay your card bills at any of the SingPost SAMs in the country.
- The procedure to pay the bill can be seen on the screen once you enter your card details.
Ways to Pay Recurring Bills
Maybank offers you a way of paying your recurring bills for cable, transport, gym memberships, etc. through the Auto PayBills system. It has the following features:
- Consolidate your monthly bills into one single payment.
- Never miss another payment, never incur late payment charges.
- The process is easy and convenient, eliminating the need to stand in long lines.
- Earn cash rebates (only for Maybank Platinum Visa and Maybank Family & Friends cards), or TREATS Points on your payments.
The participating merchants for recurring payments option are:
- Singapore Press Holdings
- Chubb, Prudential
- Tampines Town Council
- Tanjong Pagar Town Council
- Holland-Bukit Panjang Town Council
- Bishan Toa Payoh Town Council
- Pasir Ris-Punggol Town Council
- Aljunied Hougang Punggol East Town Council
If you wish to make regular donations to charity, use the Auto PayBills for Charity service by the bank. Also earn TREATS Points or cash rebates on these payments. There is no admin fee or annual fee. The charity partners for this service are:
- Community Chest
- HCA Hospice Care
- Children’s Society
- Make A Wish Singapore
How to Apply for Recurring Payments
- Fill in the form and give it to the bank.
- It may take up to 6 weeks for the bank to process your application.
How to Disable Standing Instructions for Recurring Bills
If you want to disable any standing instructions for your recurring bills payments, write to the concerned merchant directly and fill up the required form.
Ways to Pay Credit Card Bills of Other Banks
- Use your Maybank mobile or online banking linked to your savings or current account to pay the bills of any local or foreign bank’s Visa/Mastercard bill.
- You cannot, however, pay other card bills using the Maybank credit card account.
- Create up to 30 payees under this service.
- There is no charge on payments made to Singapore-issued cards. A stipulated service fee will be levied on overseas payments.
- Pay at least S$5 and at the most S$3,000 per transaction per day. Depending on the balance in your account, you can request for a hike in the maximum amount up to S$20,000.