HSBC Movie Card - Your key to Unlocking Movie Offers in Singapore
Let’s admit it, all of us like to just unwind after a long work week by just going to the theatre and watching a movie. One of the things that can make this experience even more enjoyable is if you get discounts on your movie tickets. For this precise reason, HSBC has collaborated with Golden Village to provide you generous discounts and benefits on your movie tickets.
If you are a movie buff and visit the theatre every week, getting one of these cards can help you save a lot of money. The HSBC Movie Card is a prepaid card that is only available to HSBC credit and debit cardholders. This card comes fully loaded with movie ticket offers which can be easily used at any Golden Village cinema box as well as online. The bank offers two different kinds of movie cards:
- Weekdays Movie Card
- All-Days Movie Card
HSBC’s Weekdays Movie Card
- The Weekdays Movie Card is now available at discount of up to S$25 for S$70. This offer is only valid untill 30 June 2019
- This card comes loaded 10 movie tickets that can be used on weekdays from Mondays to Thursdays
- This card cannot be used on a public holiday and on the eve of a public holiday.
HSBC’s All-Days Movie Card
- Now you can save up to S$40 on the All-Days movie card. Until 30 June 2019, you can get this card for $95
- You get a stored value of 10 movie tickets that you can redeem on any day of the week
- This card is not valid on the eve of and on any public holiday
Some Other Benefits
- You can show your movie card at the Candy Bar of any GV Box Office and get a discount of S$1 on “Combo of the Week”
- If you book your movie ticket online using your HSBC debit or credit card, you can enjoy the “HSBC’s Movie Card Online Combo”
How to Get the Movie Card
You can get a movie card at any Golden Village box office or by simply visiting the Golden Village website.
Things to Remember
- The movie card can only be purchased using HSBC credit or debit card in Singapore.
- Each card has a validity of 12 months and cannot be topped up once depleted.
- One cardholder can purchase up to only 10 cards on a single transaction.
- This card is not applicable to bookings made via Automated Ticketing Machines.