Hcook started its operations with an aim to popularise home-cooking through their integrated platform. The online retailer makes use of technologies to bring communities together while focusing on making gastronomic experiences more accessible to customers. Regular hygiene and safety audits on Hcook’s kitchens are part of this experience. Hcook chefs are well familiar with NEA’s Good Food Hygiene Tips as well as the HDB/URA’s Home Based Small Scale Business Scheme. The platform has its own app, available for both Android and iOS device users.
Hcook’s platform takes care of all the payment mechanisms while you gain access to a superior diet. Home chefs using this platform can get feedback and refine their recipes while forming new partnerships through the platform’s community approach. Most importantly, Hcook’s platform works like an incubator, allowing you to commercialise cooking. The platform has already gained 10,377 downloads, 405 shared kitchens, and 30,215 visits on a weekly basis. The online retailer has been expanding its business by collaborating with banks to provide offers to its customers. Hcook partners with banks such as HSBC and Maybank to offer several promotions through credit cards. Most of these offers are in the form of online promotions where you make payments online through the website or the app. These promotions also come with certain terms and conditions which you must meet in order to use the promotions.
Credit Card Promotions on Hcook: New to Hcook Customers Can Enjoy a S$5 Using Maybank Cards
The following credit card promotion is available for Hcook:
Expiring soon: Enjoy a Discount of S$5 or a Discount of 10% When You Order Through Hcook Using HSBC Credit Cards
What you get:
New to Hcook customers can get a discount of S$5* while existing Hcook customers can get a 10% discount^ storewide.
Enjoy a S$5 Discount on Your Hcook Food Bills With Maybank Credit Cards
What you get:
New to Hcook users can get a discount of S$5* and you can get a 10% discount^ on food bills for subsequent orders from Hcook.
(Note: The subhead “Check Out These Promotions Too” has been removed as there are no separate promotions from Hcook listed on their website.)
How Hcook WorksCredit Card Promotions>
Hcook presents to you an array of delicious home-cooked meals and foodstuff through their platform. Often, you can enjoy offers on your Hcook orders. These promotions are available when you make payments through selected credit cards. These promotions are only available for Singapore-issued cards. Besides, you must also be a Singapore user to redeem these promotions. The payments must be made online through the website or the app as Hcook is an online vendor. These promotions usually come with certain terms and conditions which must be met before you start using the promotion.
Can You Club Credit Card Promos with Hcook Offers?
You can’t combine these promotions with any other codes or promotions. These offers can’t be exchanged for cash value too.
Where Else to Find Good Deals in Singapore
You can also find promotions on online food delivery service at the following retailers:
- Deliveroo Singapore: You can order takeaways to your home or office from the top restaurants in Singapore with Deliveroo. The online food delivery retailer focuses on including the most popular restaurants in Singapore, thus transforming the way users order and eat.
- UBER Eats Singapore: You can choose across from hundreds of restaurants with UBER Eats. You can use the app to search for a particular cuisine or restaurant. Using UBER Eats, you can also get inspiration for different cuisines and dishes by simply scrolling through their feed.
- Foodpanda Singapore: It was founded in 2012, and since then this online food delivery retailer has been striving at making delivery fast and convenient. With Foodpanda, you can choose from a wide range of cuisines, dishes, or premium restaurants. The food delivery service can be integrated with Apple Pay to help you make payments with ease. Additionally, the app comes with a live chat facility which will provide you with immediate assistance.
- What to Eat Delivery Singapore: Founded in 2013, What to Eat helps you discover the most popular restaurants in Singapore. This online food delivery retailer collates a wide range of dishes and cuisines. You can easily place your order in four simplified steps. You can browse their menu either online or by calling on the dedicated hotline.
- GrabFood: GrabFood is relatively new in Singapore and you can currently order from across several restaurants in the city. The website is currently in its Beta version but it continues to expand by adding more restaurants. Besides, you can also earn GrabRewards points on all your orders, which you can later redeem for other eligible transactions.