With DBS cards, you can share the benefits of the primary card with others by applying for supplementary cards. Such cards will also have the same credit limit as the primary cards. You will be charged an annual fee for a supplementary card but it is always lower than the principal card fee. Additionally, the annual fee for some cards is waived for the first year.
Features & Benefits: Get the Same Privileges as Offered Primary Cards
- Split your shopping bills immediately with the various payment plans offered by DBS.
- With the 0% interest payment plan you can afford to pay for an exotic holiday or an item of luxury.
- Enjoy flexible payments that you can make over 3, 6, 12, 18 or 24 months.
- Get rewards in the form of DBS Points that you can use later to redeem electronic gadgets, dining and shopping vouchers, air miles, movie discounts and more.
- Get rewarded whenever you have dinner with participating merchants.
- Realise your aspirations by opting to raise your supplementary credit card limit.
- Earn cash rebate every time you use the card to make a spending on select cards.
- Expenditure made using the supplementary card can be tracked and monitored with ease.
- Use your card to make cash withdrawals.
DBS Credit Cards That Come with Supplementary Cards
Fees & Charges: Annual Fee Starting From S$42.80
|DBS Live Fresh Card
|DBS Takashimaya Cards
|DBS Esso Card
|DBS Woman’s Card
|DBS Woman’s World Card
|DBS Black Card
|DBS NUSS Card
|DBS NUS Alumni Card
|DBS Altitude Card
How a Supplementary Card Differs from the Primary Card
A DBS supplementary card differs from the primary card in the following ways:
- You will have to be at least 18 years to be eligible to apply for a supplementary card, whereas for a principal card, you need to be at least 21 years of age.
- With a supplementary card, you need not have an income to be eligible unlike a primary card.
- You only need to submit your NRIC/Passport copy and Address proof (in case of foreigners) to apply for a supplementary card, whereas, you also need to submit income documents to apply for a primary card.