The DBS Live Fresh Visa Student Card, as the name suggests, has been specially designed for use by students. This unique card comes with a bunch of features specially put together to make is easy to use, while also helping you earn rewards, manage your spending and maximize savings.
DBS Live Fresh Student Card Promotion
- Uber: DBS Live Fresh Student cardholders can get free Uber rides when they sign up for the card. Cardholders simply need to apply for the DBS Live Fresh Student Card and have it approved by 30 September 2017. Once they receive their card, they need to charge a minimum of 5 transactions to the card within one month of having the card approved. Doing so will fetch them S$30 worth of Uber rides. The offer is valid until 30 September 2017.
- Uskoop: DBS Live Fresh Student cardholders can get a discount of up to 15% at Uskoop when they charge a minimum of S$100 to their card. Cardholders can also enjoy 15% off on international shipping and handling fees. The offer is valid until 31 October 2017.
- Bornga: DBS cardholders can get a discount of up to 10% off on the total food bill at Bornga. The offer is valid until 31 December 2017.
- Capital: DBS cardholders can get a discount of up to 10% off on a minimum purchase of 2 loose drinks valid until 12 A.M. Cardholders can also get a discount of 10% on house pour drinks. Both discounts are valid between Thursday and Saturday and the offer is valid until 28 February 2018.
Features of DBS Live Fresh Visa Student Card
- An exclusive credit card designed for students, loaded with features.
- Earn 3 times the rewards when you spend on travel, shopping, dining or entertainment related expenses.
- This card features a high credit limit of S$500.
- There is no minimum income pre-requisite to apply for this card.
- Enjoy a waiver of 5 years on the annual fee.
- Earn 3 times DBS Points while shopping online with this card.
Fees & Charges
The DBS Live Fresh Visa Student Card carries an annual fees of S$64.20 (for principal cards) which is waived for the first 5 years.
Eligibility DBS Live Fresh Visa Student Card
In order to apply for the DBS Live Fresh Visa Student Card, applicants must:
- Be between 18-27 year of age
- Be a Singaporean / Permanent Citizen of Singapore.
- Be an eligible undergraduate student from SMU, SUTD, SIT, SIM, NUS, NTU, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore Polytechnic, Republic Polytechnic, Nanyang Polytechnic and Temasek Polytechnic
- Not have an existing DBS / POSB credit card and /or any other unsecured facilities with DBS/POSB Bank.
- Applicants who are below the age of 21 years must present a parental / legal or guardianâ€™s consent to their application.
Documentation for DBS Live Fresh Visa Student Card
The following documents are required to be presented to apply for a DBS Live Fresh Student Visa Card.
- Photocopy of your NRIC; and
- Certificate of Matriculation; and
- If applicant is below 21 years of age, then NRIC of parents/guardian is required.
- In case of guardians, Legal documentation of guardianship must be presented.
Other Credit Cards offered by DBS
Some of the other cards offered by DBS are listed below:
- DBS Esso MasterCard Card
- DBS Altitude Visa Signature Card
- DBS Black Visa Card
- DBS Black American Express Card
- DBS NUSS Visa Card
- DBS Womanâ€™s World MasterCard
- DBS Live Fresh Visa Card
- SAFRA DBS MasterCard Card
- DBS CapitaCard MasterCard
- DBS NUS Alumni MasterCard Card
- POSB Everyday MasterCard Card