Citibank Clear Card Overview
An exclusive card for tertiary students, the Clear card opens up a whole new world of exclusive privileges such as party and dining deals along with Citi benefits for every dollar spent. It comes with no â€œMinimum incomeâ€ requirement!
Features and Benefits of Citibank Clear Card
- With exclusive party privileges at Zouk, Citibank Clear Card is the ideal option for tertiary students. Free entry at Zouk on specific days/gigs. 1 for 1 drinks on specific days at Wine bar and Velvet Underground-Dance.
- Cardholders are eligible for 10% Citi rebate at Starbucks and 5% Citi Rebate at Burger King.
- In addition to all the special deals and privileges, you also earn 1 Citi Dollar for every S$1 spent using the card. Citi Dollars can be used to redeem gift vouchers and cash rebates.
- Citi benefits such as Gourmet pleasures, Petrol deals and rebates offer the best deals in town.
Fees & Charges
Primary card is charged S$29.96 as annual fee (GST included). This fee is waived for the first subscription year.
Credit score grade of AA? What are you waiting for?? Apply for a credit card already!Apply Now
Citi Clear Card Promotions
- Through Citi Gourmet Pleasures, get discounts at various dining establishments such as:
Capella Singapore: 15% savings on food and drinks bill at Bob’s Bar, Cassia, and The Knolls at Capella, until 31 December 2017.
The Peranakan, Claymore Connect: Upgrade your Tok Panjang Set from S$45 to S$65 and get a free Kueh Pie Tee Set (worth S$20) if you spend at least S$100. Offer valid up to 31 December 2017.
The Library: Free bar snacks up to 31 December 2017.
Peach Garden: 20% discount on food bill at all Peach Garden outlets if you spend at least S$50.
M Hotel Singapore: Get 25% concession on total food bill from Sunday to Thursday and 20% off on Fridays and Saturdays at The Buffet and Café 2000 up to 31 December 2017.
- Save up to 14% on petrol purchases at Esso and Shell stations with the Citi Clear Card if you have and Esso Smiles Card. If you do not, you can get up to 9% rebate.
- Get Citi Rebates of up to 10% at stores such as Starbucks, Bee Cheng Hiang, Subway, Marble Slab Creamery, McDonald’s, Blum & Co, Sports Connection, Universal Optical, Four Seasons, Sheng Siong and Times Bookstores.
- Get 5% cashback on shipping charges through vPost or Borderlinx under the Citi Globeshopper programme.
Citibank Clear Card Eligibility & Documentation
- Tertiary Students aged at least 18 years from select institutes are eligible to apply for this card. There is no minimum income requirement for tertiary students.
- Working adults who wish to apply for this card must be at least 21 years and earning a minimum gross annual income of S$18,000.
- The applicant should be a Permanent resident of Singapore and must not be an existing credit card holder/ready credit customer with Citibank.
If the applicant is salaried, a copy of NRIC/passport, Original payslips/Tax notice of assessment/ CPF statement for 12 months is required as a part of documentation.
Other Cards offered by Citibank in Singapore
- Citi Prestige Card
- Citi PremierMiles American Express Card
- Citi PremierMiles Visa Card
- Citibank Rewards Card
- Citibank Dividend card
- Citibank SMRT Platinum Visa Card
- Citi Clear Platinum Card
- Citibank M1 Platinum Visa Card
- Citi Paragon WORLD MasterCard
- Citibank Esso Mobil Privilege Card
- Citibank Business Card
- Citibank Corporate Card
- Citibank Purchasing Card
- Citibank Travel Account
Read More Related to Credit Cards: