Citi Clear Card Promotion
Let us check out some of the promotions that come with a Citi Clear Card:
Capella Singapore, Cassia: Dine at Capella Singapore, Cassia and make your payment with a Citi card to receive a discount of 15% on your food and beverage bill. This promotion is valid until August 31, 2017. You can use this offer only on dine-in. This offer is not valid on Sunday brunch, set menus, and exclusive events. This offer cannot be used on Public Holidays and eve of Public Holidays, blackout dates, and 15 days of Chinese New Year.
District 10 Fish.Chips.Burger. Bar: Have a wonderful dining experience at District 10 Fish.Chips.Burger. Bar. With your Citi card, you will receive a 10% discount without any minimum spending limit. If you spend a minimum of S$80, you will get a discount of 15%. This promotion is valid until June 30, 2017. You will not be able to use this promotion with other promotions and discounts, and on set menu items.
Chili's: Treat your taste buds to some unique and delectable dishes at Chili's Grill & Bar Restaurant Singapore. When you use your Citi card for paying your bill, you will receive 15% discount when you spend a minimum of S$85. This promotion is valid until May 31, 2017. You will not be able to club this promotion with any other voucher or discount. This is not valid on public holidays. This offer can be used only at Chili's Tanglin Mall, Clarke Quay and Resorts World Sentosa outlets. You will not be able to club this promotion with any other discount or voucher.
Grand Park Orchard, Bar Canary: Have a great time at Grand Park Orchard, Bar Canary with exciting drinks and dishes. With a Citi Clear Card, you will receive a discount of 10% on your full bill. This promotion is valid until June 30, 2017. This offer cannot be used for banquets or other functions. You cannot club this promotion with any other voucher or discount.
Citibank Clear Card Overview
An exclusive card for tertiary students, the Clear card opens up a whole new world of exclusive privileges such as party and dining deals along with Citi benefits for every dollar spent. It comes with no â€œMinimum incomeâ€ requirement!
Features and Benefits of Citibank Clear Card
- With exclusive party privileges at Zouk, Citibank Clear Card is the ideal option for tertiary students. Free entry at Zouk on specific days/gigs. 1 for 1 drinks on specific days at Wine bar and Velvet Underground-Dance.
- Cardholders are eligible for 10% Citi rebate at Starbucks and 5% Citi Rebate at Burger King.
- In addition to all the special deals and privileges, you also earn 1 Citi Dollar for every S$1 spent using the card. Citi Dollars can be used to redeem gift vouchers and cash rebates.
- Citi benefits such as Gourmet pleasures, Petrol deals and rebates offer the best deals in town.
Fees & Charges
Primary card is charged S$29.96 as annual fee (GST included). This fee is waived for the first subscription year.
Confused about which credit card to get? Why you so blur? Just see what we got!Apply Now
Citibank Clear Card Eligibility & Documentation
- Tertiary Students aged at least 18 years from select institutes are eligible to apply for this card. There is no minimum income requirement for tertiary students.
- Working adults who wish to apply for this card must be at least 21 years and earning a minimum gross annual income of S$18,000.
- The applicant should be a Permanent resident of Singapore and must not be an existing credit card holder/ready credit customer with Citibank.
If the applicant is salaried, a copy of NRIC/passport, Original payslips/Tax notice of assessment/ CPF statement for 12 months is required as a part of documentation.
Other Cards offered by Citibank in Singapore
- Citi Prestige Card
- Citi PremierMiles American Express Card
- Citi PremierMiles Visa Card
- Citibank Rewards Card
- Citibank Dividend card
- Citibank SMRT Platinum Visa Card
- Citi Clear Platinum Card
- Citibank M1 Platinum Visa Card
- Citi Paragon WORLD MasterCard
- Citibank Esso Mobil Privilege Card
- Citibank Business Card
- Citibank Corporate Card
- Citibank Purchasing Card
- Citibank Travel Account
Read More Related to Credit Cards: