Overview of BOC Dual Currency Diamond Card
BOC Dual Currency Diamond Card is one of the most innovative and useful credit cards ever. This card offers the convenience of paying in two different currencies. Just by using a single credit card you can choose to pay, for your expenses, either in SGD or RMB. First of its kind, this credit card is extremely popular and rightly so!
BOC Dual Currency Diamond Card Promotion
BOC Apply for BOC Credit Card Purchase Instalment Plan and enjoy low interest rates: Cardholders can convert local and overseas retail purchases charged to their BOC Credit Card into low-interest instalments with tenures ranging from 6 to 24 months. Purchases of S$300 or more can be converted into a 6-month instalment plan at an interest rate of 0.50% p.a. or a 9-month instalment plan at an interest rate of 1% p.a. or a 12-month instalment plan at 1.50% p.a. The processing fee charged for converting purchases into instalment plans is 3.50% of the transaction amount. You need to call 1800 338 5335 after your purchase to convert it into an instalment plan. The offer is valid until 31 December 2017.
Apply for BOC Credit Card Statement Instalment Plan and enjoy low interest rates: Cardholders can convert their BOC Credit Card statements into low-interest instalment plans with tenures options of 12 months or 24 months. Statements totalling over S$500 can be converted into a 12-month instalment plan at an interest rate of 2% p.a. or into a 24-month instalment plan at an interest rate of 4% p.a. You need to call 1800 338 5335 after you receive your statement to convert it into an instalment plan. The offer is valid until 31 December 2017.
BOC Dream Draw 2017: BOC cardholders stand a chance to win ether a brand new Mercedes-Benz C 180 Cabriolet or a 4D3N stay at Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru in Maldives or 4D3N stay at Banyan Tree Ungasan in Bali. Cardholders will be awarded one chance for every S$50 charged to their card. Cardholders can also get 3 times the chances earned when the monthly spend charged to the card is S$2,000 or more. The promotion period is valid till 31 December 2017. New cardholders who have their card approved during the promotional period are awarded 10 chances upon card approval.
BOC Dual Currency Diamond Card Features and Benefits
- The annual fee for the first 2 years is waived off.
- The card offers you the flexibility to pay for your expenses either in SGD and/or RMB, according to your convenience.
- Customers get a complete waiver of currency exchange fees and charges for all the transactions made through this credit card.
- Enjoy 30% discount on remittance fee to Mainland China, by showing this credit card.
- Get cash rebates and discount vouchers on dining expenses and purchase of latest gadgets.
- Avail the 24 hour concierge service, worldwide to get assistance with your travel bookings, hotels, business lunch reservations, and many more.
- Cardholders also enjoy uninterrupted access to a wide range of entertainment, travel, shopping, dining, and hotel deals across Mainland China, Macau, and Hong Kong.
BOC Dual Currency Diamond Card Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for applying for BOC Dual Currency Diamond Card are as follows â€“
- The principal applicant of the card needs to be above 21 years of age
- Age of the supplementary applicant needs to be above 18 years
- Annual income of the principal applicant has to be a minimum of S$ 50,000
BOC Dual Currency Diamond Card Rewards
Get 2X bonus points on expenses made overseas. This is exclusive of transactions made in RMB.
Other credit cards offered by Bank of China
In addition to Dual Currency Diamond Card, other credit cards offered by BOC areâ€“
- BOC Shop! Card
- BOC Travel Card
- BOC F1RST Card
- BOC World MasterCard
- BOC Family Rebate Card
- BOC SCCCI Great Wall Affinity Card Platinum
- BOC Chinese Scholars & Students Association Platinum Elite Card