BOC Dual Currency Diamond Card
Overview of BOC Dual Currency Diamond Card
BOC Dual Currency Diamond Card is one of the most innovative and useful credit cards ever. This card offers the convenience of paying in two different currencies. Just by using a single credit card you can choose to pay, for your expenses, either in SGD or RMB. First of its kind, this credit card is extremely popular and rightly so!
BOC Dual Currency Diamond Card Features and Benefits
- The annual fee for the first 2 years is waived off.
- The card offers you the flexibility to pay for your expenses either in SGD and/or RMB, according to your convenience.
- Customers get a complete waiver of currency exchange fees and charges for all the transactions made through this credit card.
- Enjoy 30% discount on remittance fee to Mainland China, by showing this credit card.
- Get cash rebates and discount vouchers on dining expenses and purchase of latest gadgets.
- Avail the 24 hour concierge service, worldwide to get assistance with your travel bookings, hotels, business lunch reservations, and many more.
- Cardholders also enjoy uninterrupted access to a wide range of entertainment, travel, shopping, dining, and hotel deals across Mainland China, Macau, and Hong Kong.
BOC Dual Currency Diamond Card Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for applying for BOC Dual Currency Diamond Card are as follows â€“
- The principal applicant of the card needs to be above 21 years of age
- Age of the supplementary applicant needs to be above 18 years
- Annual income of the principal applicant has to be a minimum of S$ 50,000
BOC Dual Currency Diamond Card Rewards
Get 2X bonus points on expenses made overseas. This is exclusive of transactions made in RMB.
Other credit cards offered by Bank of China
In addition to Dual Currency Diamond Card, other credit cards offered by BOC areâ€“
- BOC Shop! Card
- BOC Travel Card
- BOC F1RST Card
- BOC World MasterCard
- BOC Family Rebate Card
- BOC SCCCI Great Wall Affinity Card Platinum
- BOC Chinese Scholars & Students Association Platinum Elite Card
Read More Related to Credit Cards: