BOC Chinese Scholars & Students Association Platinum Elite Card
BOC Chinese Scholars & Students Association Platinum Elite Card promotes the integration of Chinese scholars and students in Singapore. The main aim of this association between BOC and Chinese Scholars & Students Association is to strengthen the relationship of the two countries in terms of culture, science, economy and education. Further, it is to better integrate the new immigrants in Singapore.
BOC Chinese Scholars & Students Association Platinum Elite Card Features and Benefits
- Permanent annual fee waiver
- BOC offers welcome vouchers worth S$1,000.
- Avail complimentary hotel reservation services at the best rates.
- Spend overseas and get up to 2x bonus points.
- Merchant privileges from Singapore to China, Hong Kong and Macau.
- China Insurance provides cardholders with exclusive 35% off on Travel Safe
BOC Chinese Scholars & Students Association Platinum Elite Card Eligibility
- BOC Chinese Scholars & Students Association Platinum Elite Card is an exclusive card only for members of Chinese Scholars & Students Association.
- Applicants must be minimum 21 years of age to apply for the regular credit card. Supplementary applicants must be minimum 18 years of age.
- Singapore citizens must have a minimum income of S$30,000 p.a. to qualify. Foreigners must have a minimum income of S$60,000 p.a. If the minimum income requirement is not met, a minimum Fixed Deposit of S$10,000 is essential or a similar sum that the specific bank requires.
- Applicants must be minimum 18 years of age to apply for S$500 Limit Credit Card.
BOC Chinese Scholars & Students Association Platinum Elite Card Documentation
- All applicants must submit photocopy of stipend, scholarship, enrollment documents or education certification
- Salaried employees: photocopy of NRIC (front and back)/Employment Pass/Student ID, latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment and latest computerized pay slip or last 6 months' CPF Statement of Account.
- Self-employed, commission or variable income earners: Past 12 months' CPF statement or last 2 years' Income Tax Notice of Assessment and photocopy of NRIC (front and back).
- Foreigners: Must include photocopies of your Employment Pass (valid for at least 9 months) / Student ID and passport.
- Scholarship holders: Must also submit your official scholarship payment document.
- For Supplementary Card Application, a photocopy of the Supplementary Card Applicantâ€™s NRIC (front and back) or passport is necessary.
BOC Chinese Scholars & Students Association Platinum Elite Card Rewards
With the BOC Double Rewards program you can redeem gifts with bonus points. Additionally, the Spend and Redeem Program awards valued customers very attractive gifts.
Other cards offered by Bank of China
- BOC Dual Currency Diamond Card
- BOC F1RST Card
- BOC Shop Card
- BOC Travel Card
- BOC World MasterCard
- BOC Family Rebate Card
- BOC SCCCI Great Wall Affinity Card Platinum
Read More Related to Credit Cards: