BOC Chinese Scholars & Students Association Platinum Elite Card promotes the integration of Chinese scholars and students in Singapore. The main aim of this association between BOC and Chinese Scholars & Students Association is to strengthen the relationship of the two countries in terms of culture, science, economy and education. Further, it is to better integrate the new immigrants in Singapore.
BOC Dream Daw 2017
As a BOC Cardmember, you can win a 4D3N stay at Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru in Maldives or 4D3N stay at Banyan Tree Ungasan in Bali or a Mercedes-Benz C 180 Cabriolet. For every S$50 you spend using your BOC Credit Card, you stand a chance to win. Also, your chances go up three times if you charge a minimum of S$2,000 on your card in a calendar month. The promo offer is valid till 31 December 2017.
Low Interest Instalment Rates
Convert your credit card balance to easy instalment options stretching from 12 months to 24 months. The interest rate for the 12-month period is just 2% p.a. while for the 24-month period, the interest is 4% p.a. The offer is valid till the end of December, 2017.
Features and Benefits
- Permanent annual fee waiver
- BOC offers welcome vouchers worth S$1,000.
- Avail complimentary hotel reservation services at the best rates.
- Spend overseas and get up to 2x bonus points.
- Merchant privileges from Singapore to China, Hong Kong and Macau.
- China Insurance provides cardholders with exclusive 35% off on Travel Safe
- BOC Chinese Scholars & Students Association Platinum Elite Card is an exclusive card only for members of Chinese Scholars & Students Association.
- Applicants must be minimum 21 years of age to apply for the regular credit card. Supplementary applicants must be minimum 18 years of age.
- Singapore citizens must have a minimum income of S$30,000 p.a. to qualify. Foreigners must have a minimum income of S$60,000 p.a. If the minimum income requirement is not met, a minimum Fixed Deposit of S$10,000 is essential or a similar sum that the specific bank requires.
- Applicants must be minimum 18 years of age to apply for S$500 Limit Credit Card.
- All applicants must submit photocopy of stipend, scholarship, enrollment documents or education certification
Salaried employees: photocopy of NRIC (front and back)/Employment Pass/Student ID, latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment and latest computerized pay slip or last 6 months' CPF Statement of Account.
Self-employed, commission or variable income earners: Past 12 months' CPF statement or last 2 years' Income Tax Notice of Assessment and photocopy of NRIC (front and back).
Foreigners: Must include photocopies of your Employment Pass (valid for at least 9 months) / Student ID and passport.
Scholarship holders: Must also submit your official scholarship payment document.
- For Supplementary Card Application, a photocopy of the Supplementary Card Applicant's NRIC (front and back) or passport is necessary.
With the BOC Double Rewards program you can redeem gifts with bonus points. Additionally, the Spend and Redeem Program awards valued customers very attractive gifts.
Other cards offered by Bank of China
- BOC Dual Currency Diamond Card
- BOC F1RST Card
- BOC Shop Card
- BOC Travel Card
- BOC World MasterCard
- BOC Family Rebate Card
- BOC SCCCI Great Wall Affinity Card Platinum