Whether you take frequent business trips or travel occasionally for business, it is reassuring to know that your belongings are insured and you can travel in peace. Corporate travel insurance plans provide multiple benefits that protect you and your personal possessions. Several corporate travel insurance providers offer coverage ranging from loss of personal documents and belongings to immediate hospitalisation.
Some of the top corporate travel insurance companies
- HDFC ERGO
- Aviva Singapore
- AIG Singapore
- AXA Singapore
- Liberty Insurance
- American Express
Features and benefits of corporate travel insurance plans
- Enjoy coverage for any business emergencies from flying out a colleague to refund for unsuccessful business.
- Get emergency assistance 24/7 and 365 days a year, worldwide.
- Receive coverage for loss of any of your belongings like passport or identity documents.
- Get medical coverage for any unexpected event like accidental injury or illness.
- Receive an optional coverage for leisure sports like bungee jumping, scuba diving, sky diving, and so on.
- Enjoy a sum insured for immediate hospitalisation or personal accidents.
- In case of personal trip deviation, get a cover instantly before and after a corporate trip.
- In case of terrorist attack(s) using nuclear, chemical or biological weapons, get full coverage.
You are eligible for Singapore’s corporate travel insurance plan, if:
- You are 21 years old and above.
- You are a Singapore citizen or a Permanent Resident of Singapore.
- You are a foreigner with an employment pass or a work permit or a student’s pass or dependent’s pass.
There are various corporate travel insurance plans available in the market today. Choose the one that suits your needs and requirements. Ensure that you research well before you pick a plan for yourself. Most companies are liable for their employees’ security along with any extra hotel or travelling expenses. Hence, it is absolutely vital for organisations with foreign travel commitments to have comprehensive corporate travel insurance. Some insurers offer additional coverage to employees who extend their business trip for leisure purposes.