The AIG Travel Guard offers 360° protection on your travel overseas and your journey back home.
Features and Benefits:
- Medical Assistance 24 hours – This plan provides overseas medical expenses cover up to S$2,000,000 with unlimited emergency evacuation.
- Benefit for Travel Inconvenience – This plan provides additional travel/accommodation expenses incurred/forfeited on account of disruption of a trip due to specified events, postponement and cancellation.
- Comprehensive Coverage – Travel Guard by CIMB provides protection against natural disasters, lost/delayed baggage, replacement charges on loss of travel documents and leisure amateur sports.
Additional Features and Benefits:
- Disruption Benefits – This benefit provides cover for unused frequent flyer points and entertainment tickets.
- Overseas telephone cost – When travelling overseas, you can call Travel Guard to get reimbursed for any telephone charges you have incurred.
- Travel Documents – This cover will include the charge for replacement of passport, visa and travel ticket + any hotel and travel expenses you have incurred for the replacement of such travel documents. It includes burglary, robbery, theft and natural disasters. It also covers monetary loss on due to theft.
- Credit Card Protection – You credit cards will be protected from credit card fraud.
Applying for CIMB Travel Insurance – AIG Travel Guard:
You can apply for AIG Travel Guard offered by CIMB through the following ways:
- LUCY form: Fill in the ‘Let Us Call You’ (LUCY) form available on the AIG Travel Guard web page of the official CIMB Singapore website. A representative from the bank will contact you to discuss this plan further.
- Call the bank: You can call the bank on their Cards Hotline number available on the AIG Travel Guard web page of the official CIMB Singapore website.
- Send an Email: You can send an email to the bank and a representative will respond to you within 1 business day. The email address is available on the AIG Travel Guard webpage of the official CIMB Singapore bank website.
- Visit the bank: You can walk into your nearest CIMB Bank branch, chat with a staff member and apply for the AIG Travel Guard directly in person.