UOB (United Overseas Bank) offers an array of Credit Card bill payment options for UOB Cards so you can choose a payment mode most convenient to you.
Find below the Credit Card Bill Payment modes offered by UOB:
- InterBank GIRO.
- Phone Banking/Internet Banking.
- S.A.M. Machines/iNETS Kiosk/AXS.
ATM - You can make your credit card bill payment through any UOB ATM across the island. You can pay the bill using the following:
- UOB Current or Savings Account/s.
- DBS/OCBC/POSB Debit Card or ATM Card.
If you are using another bank’s card, follow the process below:
- At the ATM, press any key and then choose “UOB Credit Card Payment.
- Then select the option, “DBS/OCBC/POSB Account” OR “UOB Account/s”.
- You can either key in your UOB Credit Card Number OR insert your UOB Credit Card for which you wish to make the payment.
- You will then receive instructions on the screen on how to proceed to make the credit card bill payment. Follow these instructions and complete your transaction.
InterBank GIRO - If you choose InterBank GIRO as your preferred mode of payment, then all your payments in the future will automatically be debited/deducted from the designated bank account chosen by you and indicated in your GIRO application form on the payment due date.
- You will need to apply for InterBank GIRO by downloading the application form. The form is called “Application Form for InterBank GIRO” and is available for download on the Card Payment Modes web page of the official UOB Singapore website.
- Upon downloading the form, complete it by providing the necessary details and submit it to the bank via mail on the mailing address provided on the form.
- Once you submit this application form to UOB, the bank will take approximately 3 to 4 weeks to process your application. In the meantime, you will need to continue with your current mode of bill payment.
Confused about which credit card to get? Why you so blur? Just see what we got!Apply Now
Phone Banking and Internet Banking
- You can contact UOB through Phone Banking on their Toll Free Number which is available 24 hours a day at 1800 22 22 121.
- Through Phone Banking, you can request for your monthly statements for the current month as well as the previous month.
- You can also change your PIN (Personal Identification Number).
- You can make account enquiries such as:
- The account balance of your credit card/s.
- Your last payment amount.
- The status of your cheque.
- You can have access to UOB Phone Banking with your UOB Current or Savings Account.
Applying for UOB Phone Banking Service
- Visit any of the UOB Group Branches where you have an account.
- You can apply for this service at the UOB Group ATM which can be found at any of the UOB Group Branches.
- You can also apply for the Phone Banking Service via fax at +65 6253 1855.
- UOB Internet Banking allows you to make bill payments on your credit cards without any bill payment limit being placed. This Unlimited Bill Payment Option is available when you make the payment through UOB Personal Internet Banking for your own UOB Credit Card bills.
- You also have the option of setting your bill payment to “Perpetual” and you will never miss your payment henceforth.
- Your credit card eStatements will be electronically stored for 5 years from the day you subscribe for this service.
- UOB Internet Banking is protected with the latest security measures. Also, if you get locked out of your account, UOB Internet Banking comes with an Instant Password Reset option wherein you can unlock your account immediately and change your password simultaneously.
- You can have access to UOB Internet Banking with your UOB Current or Savings Account.
S.A.M. Machines/iNETS Kiosk/AXS - iNETS is a multi-channel platform that provides you with the option to choose between iNETS Mobile and iNETS Kiosk to make your UOB Credit Card Bill Payment.
You can make your credit card bill payment through NETS at S.A.M. machine (Singapore Post Self-Service Automated Machine), AXS or an iNETS Kiosk.
Cash - You can pay your UOB Credit Card bills with cash at any of the UOB local bank branches or CDM (Cash Deposit Machines).
Cheque - To pay your UOB Credit Card bill using a cheque, please follow the simple steps below:
- You must cross the cheque and make it payable to “UOB Card Centre”.
- Mention your credit card number/s and the bill amount you are paying on the back of your cheque as well as the Payment Advice.
- You can send the cheque to the bank through the following ways:
- You can deposit your cheque at any of the UOB Quick Deposit Boxes OR
- You can download the business reply envelope available on the official UOB Singapore website, take a print out and then mail the cheque to this address – “’UOB Cards and Payments’, Robinson Road, P.O. Number 1688, Singapore – 903338”.