May it be going for a dinner with your friends or catching a movie with your family, credit cards can always prove to be your friend-in-need. It will offer you the financial support that you need and deserve. Credit cards that are available in the market today come with different benefits and features. You must understand your need for the credit card and then choose one, so that you can maximise the perks available with them. Each credit card comes with unique benefits. Cash rebate is one of the most important features that customers want on their credit cards.
United Overseas Bank is one of leading banks in the world and offers financial solution that come with immense amount of innovation and customisation. United Overseas Bank, or UOB, was established in the year 1935 with its headquarters in Singapore. The founder of the bank was Wee Kheng Chiang, a businessman from Sarawak. According to the total assets, United Overseas Bank is the third largest bank in South East Asia. United Overseas has a huge network spread across nineteen countries and territories that include Western Europe, North America and Asia Pacific. Currently, the bank has over five hundred offices. United Overseas Bank has its business in different financial sectors that include personal banking services, corporate banking services, asset management services, corporate finance, investment services, insurance services and venture capital.
The credit cards offered by United Overseas Bank come with perks that are tailored to meet the needs and requirements of the consumers. There are different credit cards from UOB that have cash rebate feature on them.
Why choose United Overseas bank Cash Rebate Credit Card
United Overseas Bank cares about its customers and provides credit cards that have a myriad of perks and benefits to offer. The UOB cash rebate credit cards are some of the best credit cards in the Singapore market today and will allow to enjoy some the top end privileges.
Types of United Overseas Bank Cash Rebate Credit Cards
There are different types of cash rebate credit cards offered by United Overseas bank. They are as listed below.
- UOB One Card
- UOB Delight Card
- Singtel UOB Card
- Metro UOB Card
- UOB JCB Platinum Card
Features and Benefits of UOB One Card
- You can avail cash rebate of up to 5 percent on all your spends using the United Overseas Bank One card
- On all your spends below an amount of SGD 2000, you can avail cash rebate of up to 3.33 percent
- With your UOB One account, you are entitled to an interest rate of 3.33 percent with your deposits
- Refuel your vehicle at Caltex or SPC stations and avail savings of up to 22.9 percent and 24 percent respectively
- Enjoy rebate of up to 20 percent at more than nine hundred participating merchant outlets
Features and Benefits of UOB Delight Credit Card
- You can avail cash rebate of up to 8 percent at various places like Market Place, Giant and Guardian, Cold Storage and Jasons
- Enjoy great savings of up to 10 percent when you use your United Overseas Bank Delight Credit Card at places like Cold Storage and Giant and Guardian
- Avail up to 3 percent rebate on all your recurring bills and transactions that are contactless
- On all your other expenditures, you can avail cash rebate of up to 0.3 percent
- Enjoy free of cost home delivery at Parkway, Tampines, Giant IM M and Vivocity when you spend a minimum amount of SGD 150 using your United Overseas Bank Delight Credit Card
Features and Benefits of Singtel UOB Card
- With the Singtel United Overseas Bank Card, you can avail cash rebate of up to SGD 360 on the Singtel bills, each and every year
- Enjoy Singtel vouchers that are worth SGD 300 each and every year with this credit card
- Avail free data roam passes
- This card is free for lifetime. All you need to do is continue to charge your credit card with all your Singtel bills
Features and Benefits of Metro UOB Card
- With the Metro United Overseas Bank Credit Card, you can get a discount of 10 percent at the products that are regularly priced at Metro
- Avail 5 percent Metro$ rebate on all your purchases at Metro
- If it is your birthday, you have all the more reasons to feel special and celebrate. You can enjoy a discount of 20 percent throughout your birthday month
Features and Benefits of UOB JCB Platinum Card
- Enjoy exclusive rebate of up to 5 percent at Muji, UNIQLO and Meidi Ya
- At all departmental stores, you can avail a rebate of up to 3 percent on whatever you purchase using your United Overseas Bank JCB Platinum Card
- Avail rebate of up to 0.5 percent on all your other expenditures using this particular credit card
- Enjoy more as you can earn 2X SMART$ rebate
Eligibility Criteria for UOB Cash Rebate Credit cards
- The minimum age to apply for any of these credit cards is 21 years
- The minimum income limit for a citizen of Singapore or a permanent resident of Singapore is SGD 30000 per annum
- The minimum income limit for a foreigner who wants to apply for the United Overseas Bank cash rebate credit card is SGD 40000 per annum
Other Types of Credit Cards offered by UOB:
UOB Travel Credit Cards
UOB Balance Transfer Credit cards
Read More Related to Credit Cards:
UOB Cash Rebate Credit card Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the minimum age to apply for a cash rebate credit card from United Overseas Bank?
The minimum age to apply for a cash rebate credit card from United Overseas Bank is 21 years.
- How much rebate can I avail at Cold Storage using my United Overseas Bank Delight Credit Card?
With your United Overseas Bank Delight Credit Card, you can avail cash rebate of 8 percent at places like Cold Storage, Jasons, Market Place and Giant and Guardian. You can also get a discount of 10 percent on all the house brands of Cold Storage, Giant and Guardian
- What is the minimum income limit for a citizen of Singapore or a permanent resident of Singapore who wants to apply for a cash rebate credit card from United Overseas Bank?
The minimum income limit for a citizen of Singapore or a permanent resident of Singapore, who wants to apply for a cash rebate credit card from United Overseas Bank, is SGD 30000.
- How much cash rebate can I avail on my Singtel UOB Card?
You can avail a cash rebate of SGD 360 on a yearly basis on all your Singtel bills when you use your Singtel United Overseas Bank Card to make the payments.
- Do I get discounts for shopping at Metro using my Metro UOB Card?
Yes. Using your Metro United Overseas Bank Card for shopping at Metro will earn you a discount of 10 percent on all the regular priced products.