UniDrive by UOB offers comprehensive insurance cover with exclusive features and benefits.
Features and Benefits
- In case of an accident, the insured has the freedom to approach any vehicle workshop for carrying out repairs as per their preference without any restrictions.
- On-site assistance will be available 24 hours a day at the scene of the accident through MARS (Mobile Accident Response Service).
- Plan holders only have to pay S$500 as excess (own damage). Excess refers to the initial amount which is payable by the insured in the event of any damage or loss.
Additional Features & Benefits
- 0% Instalment Payment Plan – This payment plan is available for tenures of 6 and 12 months.
- Chance to Earn SMART$ - This plan gives you the chance to earn SMART$ which you can exchange for exciting rewards.
- Medical expense Benefit – Maximum cover of S$500 provided in the event of every accident towards any bodily injury caused to not only the driver but also each passenger.
- Zero Additional Premium – No additional premium to be paid a No Claim Discount (NCD) protector (applicable for drivers who have 50% no-claim discount).
- Enhanced Personal Accident Cover – The insured individual will receive a maximum enhanced Personal Accident Cover of up to S$25,000.
- Windscreen Cover – At a nominal additional excess of S$100 per claim, you can get unlimited windscreen coverage, which also covers the sunroof of your vehicle. this additional excess will not affect your No Claim Discount (NCD).
- Accident towing – Towing facility shall be provided for all claim-related accidents.
- Round The Clock Emergency Assistance – In case the insured is involved in an accident in Singapore / Malaysia / 50 miles off Thailand, the plan shall provide 24 hour assistance via UOB’s emergency assistance hotline number.
- Efficient 24-hour Claim Assistance – UOB provides 24-hour assistance towards all claims related queries/ procedures to make e-filing of claims a hassle free process.
- Loss of Use Benefit – In case of an accident, you will be provided with an allowance of S$50 per day (for a maximum of up to 5 days during the insurance period) towards transport expenses while your vehicle is undergoing repairs.
- Policy Excess Variation – You can increase the excess on your policy which will help you save on premiums. You also have the option of reducing your excess, but that will only be applicable for select insured profiles and models.
- Discount On In-Car Camera – you will be eligible for a discount on your policy premium if you have installed a front camera in your vehicle which records the footage of your journeys.
- Two Year Plan – You can also opt for a 2 Year plan which enables you to lock-in the current premiums, thus allowing your to maximize your premium related savings.
Coverage Provided Under Unidrive
UniDrive provides complete reimbursement (up to the market value of your vehicle) in case of total loss resulting due to severe damage or theft. The comprehensive cover includes the following:
- Accidental injury or death of other parties.
- Accidental damage caused to the property of others.
- Vehicular damage due to fire or theft.
- Medical expenses (up to S$500) for injuries sustained by you (the insured) or the Authorized Driver and any passenger/s resulting directly from an accident.
- Maximum Personal Accident Insurance coverage of S$25,000 to the insured.
- Windscreen coverage (includes sunroof) with excess of S$100 for every loss. This is an unlimited cover.
- Legal liability due to negligence of passengers.
- Vehicular damage due to typhoon, flood, volcanic eruption, hurricane or any other natural convulsion.
- Vehicular damage due to strike, riot or civil commotion.
- Loss of use with $50 cash allowance per day for up to a period of 5 days.
Applying for UOB’s UniDrive
You can apply for UniDrive offered by UOB through the following ways:
- You can fill in the “Contact Me” form available online on the UniDrive web page of the official UOB Singapore website. A Sales Consultant from the bank will call or email you within the next business day.
- You can send an SMS to the bank after which a Sales Consultant will call you regarding UniDrive. The instructions to send the SMS is available on the UniDrive web page of the official UOB Singapore website.
- You can call the bank on the number provided on the UniDrive web page of the official UOB Singapore website.
- You can visit your nearest UOB Bank branch and apply for UniDrive directly in person.