The Personal Accident Protection Plan offered by Standard Chartered Bank in Singapore is underwritten by MSIG. It offers protection to you round the clock at affordable rates.
Features and Benefits:
- Renewability – The cover renews automatically every year, till you reach the age of 71 years. You must keep paying the premiums on time to avail the benefits of this plan.
- Great savings – In the event of total permanent disability or death, the plan will provide you with a lump sum amount of SGD 250,000 as coverage.
- Value added covers – This particular plan offers coverage for bike accidents and other injuries from riots, assaults, strikes, etc.
- Injuries caused by self or suicide.
- Pre-existing health conditions.
- Any Standard Chartered Bank customer between the ages of 18 years and 70 years can apply for this plan.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Singapore or a citizen of Singapore.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does the premium increase with age?
The increase in premium is not age related at all. It does not increase with age.
- Do I have to inform MSIC to renew my policy each year?
If you keep paying the premiums on time and follow the terms and conditions properly, the policy will get renewed automatically every year.