PRULife Vantage Achiever
The PRULife Vantage Achiever Life Insurance is a whole-of-life plan with a single premium enabling you to embrace your successes by passing it to your loved ones as a heritage.
Features and Benefits:
- This is a single premium plan providing you with protection in case of your death. The plan also provides protection against TI (Terminal Illness) before the age of 65.
- Under this plan, you can add ‘Accelerated Disability’ as a supplementary benefit.
- You can also enjoy the ‘Multiplier Benefit’ which will provide you with high cover of up to 275 percent of the total sum assured in case of your death before the age of 85 OR upon being diagnosed with TI (Terminal Illness) or suffering from TPD (Total and Permanent Disability) before 65 years of age.
- Acquires immediate cash value.
How to apply for the PRULife Vantage Achiever Insurance?
You can apply for the PRULife Vantage Achiever life insurance policy through the following ways:
- You can make an appointment with the bank by providing the following information requested on the PRULife Vantage Achiever web page under the Standard Chartered official website :
- Your Name
- Your Email Address or Phone Number
- Your Preferred Standard Chartered bank branch – Battery Road, Bedok or Clementi Mall
- When is the best time to contact you – Morning, Afternoon or Evening
Once you provide the requested details, a reprehensive from Standard Chartered will then contact you regarding the same.
- You can visit your nearest Standard Chartered bank branch and apply for the PRULife Vantage Achiever life insurance policy directly in person.
Terms and Conditions:
- This policy provides cover for TI (Terminal Illness) during the policy term prior to the policy anniversary wherein the life assured reaches 65 years of age. Upon choosing ‘Accelerated Disability’ as a supplementary benefit, you can then claim for an Accelerated TI Benefit or a Death Benefit. You cannot claim both.
- The Accelerated Disability Benefit provides cover against TPD (Total and Permanent Disability) during the policy term prior to the policy anniversary wherein the life assured reaches 65 years of age. You can apply for Accelerated Disability Benefit only at the time of applying for the policy. The minimum age for this benefit is 1 year and the maximum age is 64 years (next birthday). The Accelerated Disability Benefit is an addition to the basic plan. You can claim for Accelerated TI Benefit, Accelerated Disability Benefit or Death Benefit. You cannot claim for all.
- The ‘Multiplier Benefit’ factor or MB is derived on the basis of the age next birthday of the life assured during the time of entry. It is derived by multiplying the MB factor with the basic sum assured.
- The MB of 275% has been derived on the basis of life assured age of 30 next birthday and below at the time of entry.
- This policy acquires a guaranteed Day 1 Surrender Value only if the insurance company, i.e. Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Limited has successfully accepted your policy application and has received your single premium.