In order to make shopping simple for their credit cardholders, Standard Chartered Bank offers various payment plans to them. These payment plans help them pay for purchases in instalments over a period of time. The plans are –
- EasyPay Instalment Plan – This plan allows cardholders to pay for their purchases in interest free instalments. It includes all retail purchases such as travel, shopping, tax, education, insurance premiums, etc.
- Recurring Payment Plan – This plan allows cardholders to consolidate their other bills into their credit card statement
- 0% Interest Instalment Plan – This plan allows cardholders to make purchases at 0 percent instalments that have a flexible repayment period
Key Features and Benefits
EasyPay Instalment Plan
- Used Widely – The EasyPay Instalment plan is available for use at an international level. To use it, people just have to pay a one - time service fee
- Interest Free – Using this plan, people can enjoy zero percent interest rates on their instalments
- Flexible Tenures – The instalment tenure for this plan is not fixed and people can apply for a period of 6 or 12 months
- Easy Application Process – The application process of this plan is very simple and people can apply for it online
- Flexible Finances – Credit card customers of Standard Chartered Bank can choose to convert their card purchases of SGD 500 or more to 6 – 12 month instalments
Recurring Payment Plan
- Convenient – If you sign up for the recurring payment plan then you can easily make your payments without having to stand in a queue
- 360 degree Rewards Points – Applying for this plan will give you a chance to earn Cashback or 360 degree Rewards Points
- Easy to pay – You can easily make your payments using this plan as all your bills can be consolidated into your credit card statement
0% Interest Instalment Plan
- Flexible Tenures – If Standard Chartered Bank credit card customers sign up for the 0% Interest Instalment plan, they can choose any instalment tenure up to 36 months
- 360 degree Rewards Points – Credit cardholders of the bank can earn 360 degree Rewards Points or Cashback on their purchases, if they apply for this plan
Effective Interest Rates (EIR)
Effective Interest Rate (EIR) on Instalments
|EasyPay Instalment Plan
||17.6 percent per annum
||9.5 percent per annum
||One Time Service Fees
|EasyPay Instalment Plan
How to Apply?
Credit Card customers of Standard Chartered Bank can easily apply for all the payment plans online and offline.
To apply for the EasyPay Instalment Plan, cardholders can use their online banking account. They have to select the card transaction for which they want to initiate the plan and click on ‘Submit EasyPay Request’. They can also apply for this instalment plan by contacting the Phone Banking team of Standard Chartered Bank.
To apply for the Recurring Payment Plan, cardholders have to download the application form from the website of the bank and submit it.
To use the 0% Interest Instalment plan for their purchases, cardholders have to ask the merchant to apply the plan before making the payment.