UOB Uniplus Savings Account helps you increase the amount you save in it by providing you with a high interest rate. It is a statement-based account, which means you will receive account statements every month.
Features and Benefits of UOB Uniplus Savings Account:
- Account holders can easily access their UOB Uniplus Savings Account using the Phone Banking and Internet Banking services of UOB.
- This account gives a free global ATM card or a waiver on the UOB Direct Visa Card fee for a period of 3 years.
- This account provides daily interest rate with statements every month.
- This account gives you access to UniAlerts, which means you will receive all your banking related notifications by email or on your phone.
- Account holders can easily transfer funds to this account from their other bank accounts. They can use this service only if they fill and send the Application for Deposits Transfer (Inter-bank GIRO Collection) Arrangement by mail to the bank.
- Singaporeans or Permanent Residents or Non-Singaporeans are eligible to apply for this account.
- The applicant has to be 15 years old or more at the time of application.
- The minimum initial deposit requirement for Singaporeans and Permanent Residents is S$500.
- The minimum initial deposit requirement is S$20 for Singaporeans and Permanent Residents who earn less than S$2,000 every month and who use their UOB Uniplus Savings Account as their Basic Bank Account.
- The minimum initial deposit requirement is S$1,000 for Non-Singaporeans.
|Initial S$15,000||0.05% p.a.|
|Next S$85,000||0.05% p.a.|
|Next S$250,000||0.05% p.a.|
|More than S$350,000||0.10% p.a.|
The interest rates may be changed at any time at the bank’s discretion.
Fees and Charges:
|Minimum Balance Fee (This fee should be paid only if your average daily balance is below S$500)||S$2|
The fees and charges may be changed at any time at the bank’s discretion.
How to Apply?
To apply for UOB Uniplus Savings Account, customers have to visit any branch of UOB Bank. They can also use the express account opening service to apply for the account by booking an appointment for the same on the website of the bank.