Want a savings account that will offer you a high rate of interest and at the same time give you access to other banking facilities? UOB Passbook Savings Account is your answer.
Features and Benefits of UOB Passbook Savings Account:
- You can access UOB Passbook Savings Account 24/7 using the Phone Banking and Internet Banking services of the bank.
- If you use UOB Passbook Savings Account, the fee of your UOB Direct Visa Card will be waived off for 3 years or you will get a free international ATM card.
- This account gives you access to UniAlerts, which means that you will get notifications related to your banking activities via mobile phone or email.
- You can transfer funds easily to this account from your other bank accounts. To use this service, you have to fill the Application for Deposits Transfer (Inter-bank GIRO Collection) Arrangement and send it to the bank via email.
- The applicant should be either a Singaporean or Permanent Resident or a Non-Singaporean.
- To apply for this card, Singaporeans or Permanent Residents need to make a minimum initial deposit of S$500. Singaporeans or Permanent Residents who earn below S$2,000 per month and who use their UOB Passbook Savings Account as their Basic Bank Account have to make a minimum initial deposit of S$20. Non-Singaporeans have to make a minimum initial deposit of S$1,000.
|Initial S$15,000||0.05% p.a.|
|Next S$85,000||0.05% p.a.|
|Next S$250,000||0.05% p.a.|
|More than S$350,000||0.10% p.a.|
The rates can be changed at any time at the bank’s discretion.
Fees and Charges:
|Minimum Balance Fee (to be paid if the average daily balance is less than S$500)||S$2|
The fees and charges can be changed at any time at the bank’s discretion.
How to Apply?
Applying for UOB Passbook Savings Account is very easy. You have to simply visit any branch of the bank and apply for this account. If you want to use the express account opening service, you can book an appointment for it online on the bank’s website.