Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation is one of the leading banks across the globe that offers great financial services and products. The Monthly Savings Accounts offered by this bank is unique and comes with a lot of innovation and customisation. It designed to meet the requirements and needs of the customers.
Features and Benefits Monthly Savings Account:
- This particular account will help you earn attractive rates of interest of up to 0.4% per year.
- There is no minimum initial deposit required to open the account.
- You can get minimum monthly savings of S$50.
- You can keep track of all your expenses and manage them using online banking mobile banking.
- The expenses are categorised, so you can easily figure out your cash flow for different purposes.
- If there is any fraudulent activity where you lose your money while banking online, the entire amount will be refunded by OCBC bank.
- You can access more than eighteen branches even on Sundays when you wish to apply for this account.
How to apply?
There are different ways to apply for the OCBC Monthly Savings Account. They are as follows:
- Online Banking – The online banking is available to the existing customers of Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation.
- Branch Banking – You can walk into a nearby branch and speak with a representative of the bank for applying.
- Mail – You send a mail to apply for the OCBC Monthly Savings Account.
- Citizens of Singapore, permanent residents of Singapore and foreigners who are above the age of 16 years can apply for the OCBC Monthly Savings Account.
- If children below the age of 16 years wish to apply for this account, they can open a joint account with the guardian or parent who must be 21 years old or above.