Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation is one of the leading banks across the globe that offers great financial services and products. The Bonus + Savings Account offered by this bank is unique and comes with a lot of innovation and customisation. It designed to meet the requirements and needs of the customers.
Bonus + Monthly Savings Account:
- This particular account will help you earn attractive rates of interest of 0.05% up to 0.80% per year.
- The initial deposit that you must make to start this account is S$10,000.
- The minimum average daily balance that must be maintained in this account is S$3,000.
- You can keep track of all your expenses and manage them using online banking mobile banking.
- The expenses are categorised, so you can easily figure out your cash flow for different purposes.
- If there is any fraudulent activity where you lose your money while banking online, the entire amount will be refunded by OCBC bank.
- You can access more than eighteen branches even on Sundays when you wish to apply for this account.
- The transfers that you make for your credit card bills are easy and hassle free.
- You can get access to cash at more than 2,000 locations across Singapore.
How to apply?
There are different ways to apply for the OCBC Monthly Savings Account. They are as follows:
- Online Banking – The online banking is available to the existing customers of Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation.
- Branch Banking – You can walk into a nearby branch and speak with a representative of the bank for applying.
- Mail – You send a mail to apply for the OCBC Monthly Savings Account.
- Citizens of Singapore and permanent residents of Singapore must provide their NRIC. Foreigners who wish to apply for the Bonus + Savings Account must bring their Student Pass or Employment Pass at the time of application.
- The initial deposit has to be a minimum of S$10,000.
- Some of the additional documents that will be required are CPF statements (half yearly), bank statements and phone bills.