Maybank is one of the top banks across the globe that offers great financial products and services. The Youngstarz Savings Account opens a world of possibilities for your child. Your child might aspire to become a musician, a doctor tor or a filmmaker. With this particular account, you can help your child to achieve his / her dreams. It is a unique junior savings account that provides lucrative privileges and benefits.
Features and Benefits of Maybank Youngstarz Savings Account:
The Youngstarz Savings Account comes with various features and benefits. These are as follows:
- Avail attractive rates of interest that allows you to create financial security for your little one.
- Avail the insurance plan for Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease. The scheme covers all the expenditures associated with your kid’s hospitalisation and also offer cash benefits of S$200 on a daily basis. However, this amount is capped to a maximum of S$5,000 per year.
- The minimum initial deposit that must be made in order to initiate the account is S$10.
- The citizens of Singapore, the permanent residents of Singapore and the foreigners must provide valid Employment Pass.
- This account is applicable for children below the age of 16 years. The account must be operated by the parent. It should be opened as a trust account.
- The citizens of Singapore and the permanent residents of Singapore must provide their NRIC.
- The foreigners who wish to apply for this account must provide their Employment Pass and Passport.
- Some of the other documents that are required are utility bills, latest bank statement, etc. as proof of address.