Maybank is one of the top banks across the world that offer great financial products and services. They are designed to meet the requirements and needs of the customers. With the SaveUp account, you can easily bypass the hassle of going to the bank branch for updating your passbook.
Features and Benefits of Maybank SaveUp Account:
There are several benefits and features of Maybank SaveUp Account. These are as follows:
- You can enjoy updates hassle free and the statements will be sent to you by mail every two months.
- You can withdraw cash through your ATM card or Maybank Platinum Debit Card.
- Make payments for all your purchases using the Maybank card that is linked to your Savings account or Current account.
- Enjoy round the clock access through the cash deposit machines, ATMs, phone banking and online banking.
- Pay for your shares and also get share proceeds in your account.
Fees and Charges:
The monthly service fee is S$2. When you maintain an average daily balance of S$1,000 then the monthly service fee is waived off.
- The applicant must be at least 16 years old.
- The minimum deposit that you have to make is S$500. This is for all citizens of Singapore and permanent residents of Singapore.
- The foreigners must keep a minimum initial deposit of S$1,000.
- The citizens of Singapore and the permanent residents of Singapore must provide their NRIC.
- The foreigners must provide their Employment Pass, Passport, latest statement from bank, utility bills, etc.