Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation is one of the top banks across the globe. The products and services offered by this bank are extremely attractive and come with innovation. They are flexible and designed to meet the needs of the customers. The HSBC Singapore Dollar Savings Account is a unique account that allows you to enjoy great privileges and attractive rates of interest when you save your money.
Features and Benefits of HSBC Singapore Dollar Savings Account:
The Singapore Dollar Savings Account offered by Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank comes with a myriad of benefits and features. They are as follows:
- Enjoy tiered interest on a daily basis. You can avail higher rates of interest for your balances of above S$50,000 in the savings account.
- Avail a debit card that is personalized for your needs.
- Enjoy online banking and phone banking services.
Savings Account Fee:
- If the daily balance goes below the amount of S$2,000 then you will have to pay a fee of S$5 as minimum balance fee.
- If you close your account within a period of six months from the date of opening the account, the closure fee charge that you will have to pay is S$50.
- In case of Offshore Banking with HSBC, a minimum balance fee of S$30 will be charged on a monthly basis when the Total Relationship Balance goes bellows$75,000.
- Citizens of Singapore, permanent residents of Singapore and the foreigners who wish to apply for this account with HSBC must be at least 16 years old.
- You must make an initial deposit of S$1,000 to open the account.
- Address Proof
- Passport / Identity Card
How to apply?
There are different ways in which you can choose to apply for HSBC Savings Accounts. They are as follows:
- You can apply online on the official website of Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation.
- You can call up the bank and speak with a representative to apply for a Savings Account offered by HSBC.
- You can walk into a nearby branch of the bank and apply there.