Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation is one of the top banks across the globe. The products and services offered by this bank are extremely attractive and come with innovation. They are flexible and designed to meet the needs of the customers. While growing up, your kids will have several wonderful experiences – the first step, the first word or the first day to school. When you choose the Premier Lite Savings Account offered by Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank, your kids will be able to start saving at an early age. You will also be able to avail an emergency card that can prove to be of great help anywhere across the globe.
Features and Benefits of HSBC Premier Lite Savings Account:
- Enjoy exclusive rates of interest with Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Premier.
- With the help of Global view facility offered by Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation, you can access your account, anytime, anywhere. You can also access the accounts through the bank’s automated teller machines situated across the world or via phone banking, round the clock.
- You can enjoy support whenever you need it at the HSBC Premier Centers across the globe.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years of age. The applicant must be an HSBC Premier Customer.
- Your child must be 18 years old or below.
- The minimum initial deposit that must be made by you is S$1 for opening the account.
- Passport or Identity Card of the parent is required.
- Passport, identity card and birth certificate of the child is required.
- Address proof.
- Relationship proof.
How to apply?
There are different ways in which you can choose to apply for HSBC Savings Accounts. They are as follows:
- You can apply online on the official website of Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation.
- You can call up the bank and speak with a representative to apply for a Savings Account offered by HSBC.
- You can walk into a nearby branch of the bank and apply there.