The Citibank MaxiSave Account is a checking account offering attractive interest rate packages. This account comes with a Debit Card equipped with the Visa point-of-sale feature for debit payments.
Features and Benefits of Citibank MaxiSave Account:
- This account requires an initial deposit of a minimum amount of S$2,000.
- Interest on this account will be accrued on a daily basis and will be credited to the account on a monthly basis.
- Checking facilities for this savings account include the following:
- Issuance of personalized cheque books. The first cheque book issued upon opening the account is free. Each additional cheque book thereafter will cost S$15.
- Cheque imaging printing available free of cost on your monthly statements that will help you track and monitor your account activity conveniently.
- Online Banking facility includes Pay Anyone online cheque payment service. You can also transfer funds directly between different accounts.
- Phone banking facility includes access to Automated Voice Response and CitiPhone Banking.
- You will receive an International ATM Card upon opening this savings account which will have access to more than 1.4 million Visa PLUS ATMs across the globe.
Additional Features and Benefits:
- Citibank e-chat facility where any query will be answered round the clock.
- CitiPhone service available 24/7 where your call will be answered within 15 seconds.
- Access to Citibank online and mobile banking with physical touchpoints across the island.
Eligibility Criteria for Citibank MaxiSave Account:
The following individuals are eligible to apply for Citibank MaxiSave Account:
- Applicants who are at least 18 years of age and above.
- Applicants who are Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents.
Documentation Criteria for Citibank MaxiSave Account:
To be eligible to apply for Citibank MaxiSave Account, you must submit the following documents:
- You must submit a front and back copy of your NRIC.
- If your address is not the same as mentioned on your NRIC, you must also submit your most recent telephone bill copy as Address Proof.
- You must submit your CPF statement for the last 12 months online by following the link provided on the Citibank Checking and Savings Account Application Form web page of the official Citibank Singapore website. If you are unable to submit your statement online, you must complete your application by visiting your nearest Citibank bank branch.
Applying for Citibank MaxiSave Account:
- You must email the above requested documents to the email address provided on the Citibank Checking and Savings Account Application Form web page of the official Citibank Singapore website.
- If you are unable to submit your documents online, you can visit your nearest Citibank bank branch and apply for Citibank MaxiSave Account directly in person.
- Once you submit your application form along with the required documents, the bank will respond to you within 2 business days and provide you with an update.