Calculator Coming Soon.......
The name says it all, the ‘Renovation Loan Calculator’ helps you with the electronic calculation of the monthly installments that applies to your Renovation Loan. Banks across Singapore offer this handy loan to help you with the upgrade and renovation of your existing, cherished home and also, many offer exclusive Renovation Loan Calculators on their official online portals. On BankBazaar.sg, the friendly, time saving and highly interactive Renovation Loan Calculator simplifies the often tedious task of manual calculations that are an inevitable part of any bank loan. Simplicity combined with convenience, definitely!!
Our calculator tool also offers the following advantages-
- Speed- Calculation of Equated Monthly Installments (EMI) is accomplished in mere seconds. Minus the sweat and excess input of time.
- All the Information- All important information pertaining to your loan is available for your inspection, including applicable EMI amount, amortization details etc.
- 100% Free- Using this handy tool is completely free of cost.
- Test Different Combinations- Calculate applicable installments for different Renovation Loan interest rates and applicable tenures. Find the combination that works best for you.
How to Use the BankBazaar.sg Renovation Loan Calculator?
- Locate the ‘Renovation Loan Calculator’ under the ‘Finance Tools’ menu item at the top of this page.
- The resultant page comprises of two interactive scales- ‘Loan Amount’ and ‘Tenure’.
- Select the applicable Renovation Loan amount and tenure on the scales. Selection is as simple as moving your cursor and clicking on the appropriate amount or time frame as listed on the scales.
- Next, insert the applicable interest rate (field marked ‘Interest Rate in %’) and processing fee (field marked ‘Processing Fee (% of loan amount)’. Note that default values are already populated here- change them accordingly.
- After compiling the appropriate details, click on the ‘Calculate’ button to complete the process.
- Voila! Spread before you is a comprehensive listing of all the fundamental details concerning your Renovation Loan, including total interest due, monthly installments and amortization details (yearly/monthly). These details will help you better evaluate your loan and its repayment schedule.
Other Loan Calculators