You can get a personal loan for all your needs and requirements from any bank in Singapore. Many personal loans come with excellent promotions and rewards. You can decide your loan amount depending on your monthly income and repayment capacity. Most banks provide loan amounts that can be up to 8 times your monthly income. The maximum tenure for personal loans in Singapore is up to 7 years. You may use your personal loan provided by any bank for all kinds of purposes. The loan provider will not ask you why you need a personal loan.
You can make your loan repayments in an organised manner through fixed repayments. These repayments will have to be made every month. With promotions and rewards, you can save extensively when you invest your funds in personal loans. You can enjoy great benefits when you sign up for a new loan.
Top promotions that come with personal loans
Let us take a look at some of the best promotions and rewards that are offered with personal loans:
HSBC personal loan promotions
These are some of the details regarding HSBC personal loan promotions:
- When you apply for an HSBC personal loan, you will receive cashback of S$50 when your loan is approved. You can also enjoy a waiver of your loan’s processing fee worth S$88. You will receive an approval-in-principle in 1 minute if you apply for an HSBC personal loan online.
- You can also enjoy an amazing interest rate from 3.8% p.a. (EIR 7% p.a.) EIR is the Effective Interest Rate.
Standard Chartered CashOne personal loan promotions
These are some of the details regarding Standard Chartered CashOne personal loan promotions:
- When you apply for this financial product, you will get your funds within the next working day itself.
- When your personal loan is approved, you will earn cashback of up to S$1,088.
- If you apply online for this personal loan, you will get an extra cashback worth S$50.
- If your approved loan amount is below S$50,000, you will receive a cashback of 1% of the loan amount that has been approved. The cashback cap is S$1,088.
- If your approved loan amount is S$50,000 or more, you will earn a cashback of 1.5% of your approved loan amount. The cashback cap for this loan amount is also S$1,088.
- You can also enjoy an extra credit worth S$199. This will allow you to balance your annual fee that you will be charged during your first year of the loan.
DBS personal loan promotions
These are some of the details regarding DBS personal loan promotions:
- Expiry: This exclusive promotion is valid until March 31, 2017.
- When you apply for a dbs personal loan of more than S$3,000 with your credit card or Cashline, your interest rate will be 5.88% p.a. To enjoy the benefits of this promotion, your loan tenure will have to range from 3 to 5 years.
- If you apply for a loan for 12 or 14 months, your interest rate will be 7.99% p.a. Your processing rate will also be 3%. The effective interest rate for 12 months will be 19.7% and for 24 months, it will be 17.28%.
- When you take a loan for 36, 48, or 60 months, all these rates will be low. Your interest rate for 36, 48, and 60 months will be 5.88% p.a. Your processing fee for these tenures will be 2%. The effective interest rate is 12.04%, 11.62%, and 11.32% for 36 months, 48 months, and 60 months respectively.
- Terms and conditions: You will need a credit card or a cashline account. You will have to meet the annual income requirement of S$30,000.
OCBC EasiCredit loan promotions
These are the details of OCBC EasiCredit loan promotions:
- When your annual income is S$30,000 and above, your effective interest rate will be 19.98%.
- If you are getting a loan from OCBC EasiCredit for the first time, you will receive funds at 0% interest and you will have to pay only 2.5% as a processing fee during the first 6 months of your loan tenure.
- You can enjoy the benefits of this promotion only if you go for the EasiCredit balance transfer programme. You will also be required to apply for this loan online.
These are some of the top promotions and rewards provided with personal loans offered in Singapore.