A Secured Overdraft is a revolving overdraft facility, pegged to assets assured to the bank. The limit of the overdraft and the interest rates are fixed by the kind of asset you have pledged. The eligibility criteria for an overdraft facility is relaxed when compared to other lines of credit. The interest rates are low, but the tenure of the loan is decided by the financial institution.
UOB Secured Overdraft is a type of personal loan with various benefits. The type of assets that this bank accepts are:
- Fixed deposits
- Gold certificates
- Structured deposits
- Approved unit trusts
Don't allow your debt to pile up. Get yourself a personal loan!Apply Now
Features and Benefits
- No processing fees charged
- Get excess cash of up to 100% of your collateral value
- Enjoy interest rates starting from UOB’s prime lending rate
- Interest will be charged only on the utilised amount
- No minimum repayment required per month
- Receive a chequebook and an ATM card to get instant cash at over 877,000 ATMs, worldwide
- No need to deposit a minimum amount in your current account. Enjoy a waiver on the fall-below fee on the account
- Apply for the internet or phone banking services and enjoy access to enhanced benefits
Check Your Eligibility
To apply for this facility, you must be at least 21 years old. There is no salary requirement to apply for this facility.
How to Apply
To apply, you can do either of the following:
- Call on the bank’s toll-free number.
- Visit any of the nearest branches and speak to a banker.