Standard Chartered Business Instalment Loan
Many banks in Singapore provide exclusive loans for businesses at attractive interest rates. You can meet every financial requirement for your business by applying for a business instalment loan. Standard Chartered Bank offers a business instalment loan for businesses across Singapore. You can utilise this loan to get funds required for your business or for expanding your business operations. You will receive funds of up to S$300,000.
Features of Standard Chartered Business Installment Loan
Let us take a look at the features of Standard Chartered Business Installment Loan:
High loan amounts: Standard Chartered provides high loan amounts for your business requirements. You can receive a loan of up to S$300,000 according to your financial condition.
Free current account for your business: The bank will offer you a free current account for your business with this loan. You will not have to make any deposit
No collateral required: You do not have to provide any collateral while applying for Standard Chartered Business Installment Loan.
Easy application process: You can apply for this business installment loan without any difficulty. It is a quick process.
Long loan period: You can take the Standard Chartered Business Installment Loan for up to 60 months.
The business instalment loan or business overdraft board rate is 9% p.a.
Let us take a look at the eligibility criteria required to apply for Standard Chartered Business Installment Loan:
- Your business should be registered in Singapore.
- Your business should have at least 3 years of experience in operations.
- Your business should have a turnover of at least S$750,000.
- 50% or more of shareholdings of your business should be owned by Singaporean citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
You will have to present a few important documents while applying for Standard Chartered Business Instalment Loan. These are the documents:
- Your company’s operating bank current account statements for the most 6 recent months.
- Copies of Sole Proprietors’ Identity Cards/Passports.
- Your Business Instalment Loan Application form.
- GST statements for the latest 4 quarters.
- Company Constitutional Documents like Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Copy of Sole Proprietors’ Income Tax Notice of Assessment.
- Board of Directors’ resolution.
- Documents related to establishment of identity, entity and address proof documents.
- Professional certificate.
Other Products Offered by Standard Chartered Bank
- How do I repay the Standard Chartered Business Installment Loan?
You can repay the Standard Chartered Business Instalment Loan in monthly instalments. You will need to repay both principal and interest.
- If I choose this product, how long can I take to repay my loan?
You can repay the Standard Chartered Business Instalment Loan in 12 to 60 months.
- Will I have to give any collateral while applying for this loan?
You do not have to provide any collateral or security to Standard Chartered to procure this loan.
- If I want to apply for this loan, how many years of business operation should my business have completed?
To apply for the Standard Chartered Business Installment Loan, your business should have completed at least 3 years of business operations.
- Do I have to make an initial deposit to get the complimentary current account that comes with the Standard Chartered Business Installment Loan?
No, you do not have to worry about making any initial deposit with the bank. When you take this loan, you will automatically receive a complimentary current account.
- How do I apply for a Standard Chartered Business Installment Loan?
You can apply for a Standard Chartered Business Installment Loan by filling the online application form available on the official website of the bank. You can also call the customer care centre and get reliable assistance. You may also visit the nearest Standard Chartered branch and meet a representative for full support.
- What are the other loan products offered by Standard Chartered exclusively for business purposes?
If you want to take a loan exclusively for your business, you can opt for Standard Chartered Business Overdraft. This is an unsecured loan which will give you a credit line. You can use these funds for all your business activities. You can also take a look at the Standard Chartered Business Property Loan that will enable you to buy property in the name of your company.