The medical insurance offered by Oversea Chinese Banking Corporation helps you to cope with the medical expenditures if you are admitted to the hospital. The insurance helps you get your medical and hospital bills reimbursed. The premiums are affordable too.
OCBC Medical Insurance Plans:
- Supreme Health
- Total Health
- Junior Protect
This is a Medisave approved comprehensive plan that takes care of all your medical and health requirements.
Features and Benefits:
- The renewability is guaranteed for life.
- You can use your CPF Medisave account for paying the premiums
- Your hospitalisation bills are taken care of by this scheme if you donate an organ like liver or kidney to a member of your family.
- Get a child discount of 15 percent on the premium for the first year. Your child will receive private insurance coverage.
The Total Health insurance plan complements the Supreme Health plan for covering the co-insurance and deductible portions of the hospitalisation bills.
Features and Benefits:
- Avail ‘Get Well’ benefit with this scheme.
- Enjoy Traditional Chinese Medicine treatment after the hospitalisation period is over.
- The renewability is guaranteed for a lifetime.
- The medical coverage takes care of several things including congenital abnormalities, childbirth and pregnancy complications, organ transplants, etc.
- When being admitted to a hospital, choosing a lower class than what you are entitled to will earn you add-on cash reimbursement every day.
Junior Protector Plus:
This plan protects your child in case an accident happens. It takes care of all the hospital bills and medical expenditures.
- Acceptance is guaranteed and coverage of SGD 50,000 can be availed for a permanent disability.
- All the medical costs are reimbursed including the expenses for chiropractic treatments and TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine).
- In the event where your child meets with an accident, daily companion allowance can be availed.
- Upon the accidental demise of the policyholder, assurance fund of SGD 50,000 is provided.
- Hospital costs and medical bills are reimbursed in case of HFMD (Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease) dengue fever and food poisoning.
How to apply?
You can walk into a nearby branch of Oversea Chinese Banking Corporation Bank and speak with a representative to apply. You can also call up the hotline number of the bank provided on their website to know more about the application process.