OCBC is one of the reputed banks in Singapore which provides a wide range of financial products such as credit cards, loans, insurance policies, and various other investment and savings related products.
You can open an OCBC time deposit (fixed deposit) in Singapore dollar and 10 other foreign currency options which are as follows:
- USD - American Dollar
- HKD - Hong Kong Dollar
- JPY - Japanese Yen
- AUD - Australian Dollar
- CAD - Canadian Dollar
- NZD - New Zealand Dollar
- GBP - Sterling Pound
- CNH - Chinese Yuan Offshore
- EUR - Euro
- CHF - Swiss Franc
OCBC Singapore Dollar Time Deposit Promotion
Enjoy promotional interest rates on your SGD time deposit when you deposit at least S$20,000 for a tenure of 12 or 24 months. If your placement is done through Supplementary Retirement Scheme, a promotional interest rate is not applicable.
|Minimum Placement||Tenure||Promotional Interest Rate (p.a.)|
OCBC Foreign Currency Time Deposit Promotion
Enjoy promotional interest rates of up to 2.30% p.a. on your foreign currency time deposit. This promotion is applicable to select foreign currency options. Take a look at the table given below for more information:
|Foreign Currency||Minimum Placement||Tenure||Promotional Interest Rate (p.a.)|
|NZD||NZD 5,000||3 months||1.90%|
|USD||USD 5,000||3 months||1.95%|
|AUD||AUD 5,000||3 months||1.50%|
Terms and Conditions
- Your placement should be made at any OCBC Bank branch.
- You must deposit fresh funds only. You cannot use funds that are withdrawn or transferred from your existing OCBC deposit account.
- For both the time deposit promotions mentioned above, the maximum placement amount is S$999,999 or equivalent. For placement amount exceeding S$1 million, you’ll need to contact the bank.
- You must be minimum 18 years old.
- You need to be a Singapore citizen, Permanent Resident or a foreigner.