Oversea Chinese Banking Corporation is one of the leading banks in the world that was founded in the year 1932. The formed because of the merger of three different banks, namely, Oversea Chinese Bank, Ho Hong Bank and Chinese Commercial Bank. The business of the bank expanded to a huge extent under the leadership of prominent businessmen like Tan Chin Tuan, Lee Choon Seng and Dato Lee Kong Chian. The banks has an extensive network spread across eighteen countries and other territories. The subsidiaries dealing with retail banking of Oversea Chinese Banking Corporation can be found in Hong Kong, Indonesia, China and Malaysia.
Oversea Chinese Banking Corporation offers several financial products and services that are extremely innovative and customisable. The credit cards offered by OCBC bank are designed to meet all the requirements and needs of the customers. Among a myriad of features and benefits, cashback is something that can prove to be attractive for the customers. The 365 Credit Card offered by Oversea Chinese Banking Corporation is a unique credit card tailored for the people who are looking for more cashback offers. This particular credit card can help you to earn cashback all along the year.
Why choose Oversea Chinese Banking Corporation Cashback Credit Card
Over the course of time, Oversea Chinese Banking Corporation has earned a good amount of reputation for its products and customer service. It cares about the consumers and delivers financial solutions that come with immense flexibility. The OCBC 365 credit card has a lot to offer along with the lucrative cashback features.
Features and Benefits of OCBC Cashback credit card
The OCBC 365 Credit Card provides several perks and benefits that are attractive for the consumers. Let us know them in details.
- On all your local dining spends, you can avail a cashback of 6 percent
- Use the OCBC 365 credit card overseas to pay your dining bills and enjoy a cashback of 3 percent
- Shopping experience got better for you as you can get 3 percent cashback for the purchases. These include fashion, travel, tickets for movies, etc.
- Enjoy savings of up to 18.3 percent when you refuel your vehicle at some of the selected petrol stations
- At all the other petrol stations, you are entitled to get a cash back of 5 percent when you refuel your vehicle and pay using the Oversea Chinese Banking Corporation 365 Credit Card
- Go to any of the super markets spread across Singapore to buy your groceries and enjoy a cashback of up to 3 percent
- Pay your telecommunication bills for Star Hub, SingTel and M1 using your OCBC 365 credit card and get a cashback of 3 percent
- On all the other spends from this credit card, you can earn a cashback of 0.3 percent
- Individuals who have child development accounts associated with the bank can get a cashback of 3 percent on the medical expenses when the OCBC 365 credit card is used
- Using this credit card, you can avail complimentary travel insurance of SGD 800000. The reimbursement for overseas medical expense can go up to an amount of SGD 500
- As flight delay cover you can avail SGD 200. This is also applicable for flight misconnection
- Avail SGD 200 for any delay of your baggage and SGD 400 for loss or theft of your baggage
- The concierge service can be enjoyed 24X7 when you need assistance with your lifestyle needs. The assistance includes several things like flight reservations, hotel bookings, trip planning, restaurant reservations, performance or show ticket bookings, car rental, etc. All major Asian languages can be spoken by the assistance providers for the convenience of the consumers
- With Touche Elite, you can avail great offers on body treatment and face treatment. These include anti-aging treatment for skin with Acai Berry and CamuCamu. You also get C-Plus eye and neck treatment. In the body treatment section, you can enjoy body evaluation, detox therapy, tension relief body massage, etc.
- Shop more at Luxola.com which is one of the biggest online beauty stores in South East Asia. At Luxola, you can choose from a wide range of products. You can also get a discount of 20 percent on all your purchases. Avail a free gift that is worth SGD 60 when you make purchases from this store using the OCBC 365 credit card during the first seven days of every month
- At Golden Village, you can avail four movie tickets but you only spend for three when you make the purchase using this cashback credit card offered by Oversea Chinese Banking Corporation
- You can avail Priority Pass which can be used to access more than seven hundred VIP airport lounges across the globe. This does not depend upon which airline you are travelling with. You can also enjoy a discount ranging between 25 percent to 35 percent on the annual membership fee for the Priority Pass
- Enjoy more at over nine hundred prestigious and intriguing properties all over the world. You can also get the best rates for the hotels, complimentary breakfast, automatic upgrade to a better room subject to availability, free internet, etc.
- The Six Senses Hotels and resorts offers you a stay amidst the incredible nature and its beauty. The Oversea Chinese Banking Corporation 365 credit card holders can enjoy a discount 15 percent on the best rate that is available for the day you make the booking of the hotel room. You can also avail complimentary room or villa upgrade which is subject to availability and you can enjoy the perks of complimentary late checkout
Eligibility for OCBC Cashback Credit Cards
- The minimum age to qualify for the cashback card from OCBC Bank is 21 years
- The annual income of a Singaporean citizen or a permanent resident of Singapore must be SGD 30000
- The annual income for foreigners applying for this particular credit card must be at least SGD 45000
OCBC Cashback Credit Card Fees and charges
The annual fee for the principal card is SGD 192.60, whereas, the supplementary credit card has an annual fee
of SGD 96.30. For both of these card, the annual fee is waived off for the initial two years.
OCBC Cashback Credit Card Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the minimum spend limit to avail the benefits of the OCBC 365 credit card?
The minimum amount that you need to spend every month using your OCBC 365 credit card is SGD 600.
- What are the things that are excluded from computation of monthly minimum spend of SGD 600?
Things that are excluded are as follows
How much cash back can be earned by me every month?
- Paylite Payment
- Annual fees for the card
- Plans for Instalment payments
- Goods and service taxes
- Cash advances, balance transfers and cashwise facility
- Fees and charges for late payment and interest or a transaction that is determined by Oversea Chinese Banking Corporation from time to time
You can earn cashback of up to SGD 80 every month when you use your Oversea Chinese Banking Corporation 365 credit card to make the purchases. This way you will be able to earn up to SGD 960 on a yearly basis.
What is the minimum income limit for a foreigner who wants to apply for this credit card?
A foreigner who wants to apply for the OCBC 365 credit card must have a minimum annual income of SGD 45000.
What is the minimum income limit for a Singaporean citizen who wants to apply for this credit card?
The minimum income limit for a Singaporean citizen who wish to apply for the OCBC 365 credit card is SGD 30000.