Enjoy comprehensive coverage at affordable premiums with plans that offer you and your family protection from unforeseen life events and exorbitant hospital bills.
Find below the health plans offered by OCBC:
Reimbursement of Medical Expenses
The Accident & Health Insurance policy offered by OCBC gives you cash when you are hospitalized which will help cover your medical expenses.
- The health insurance plans under this cover will reimburse your medical and hospital bills.
- The personal accident plans will protect you from substantial bills if your child meets with an accident.
- OCBC offers affordable premiums to cover yours and your family’s health protection needs.
Plans that offer Reimbursement of Medical Expenses:
- This is an Integrated Shield Plan approved by Medisave to cover your medical needs.
- This plan has lifetime renewability.
- Your child will receive a ‘child discount’ of 15% on the 1st year premium on the added private insurance cover.
- This plan will cover your hospital bills if you donate a kidney or liver to a member of your family.
- You can use your CPF Medisave account to make payments on your premiums.
- You can add the Total Health plan to your Supreme Health plan to take care of the co-insurance portions and deductibles of your hospital bills.
- This plan provides additional benefits including:
- “Get Well” benefit
- Home health care
- Post hospital follow up
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Treatment (TCM)
- Parent accommodation with child
- This plan has lifetime renewability.
- Medical coverage of this plan includes:
- Pregnancy and childbirth complications
- Organ and stem cell transplant
- If you are admitted to a lower class ward instead of your entitled class ward, you will receive additional cash reimbursement for each day of your admission in the lower class ward.
Junior Protector Plus
- In case of an accident, you and your child will be protected against hospital and medical bills.
- In case of major permanent disablement, you will get guaranteed acceptance + coverage of up to SGD 50,000.
- Receive medical expense reimbursements that include chiropractic treatments and TCM.
- Receive cash for hospital bills and reimbursement for medical expenses made on Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease (HFMD), dengue fever and food poisoning.
- In case of an accidental death of the parent (you/policyholder), your child will receive education assurance fund of up to SGD 50,000.
- In case of hospitalization of your child due to an accident, you will receive daily companion allowance.
Hospitalization Cash Benefit:
- In case of hospitalization due to an illness or an accident, you will receive a predetermined amount of cash payment.
- This hospital cash payment can be used to offset your expensive hospital expenses.
- Minimize the financial burden on yourself and your family.
Find below the cash benefits provided under Hospital Accident Care:
|Cash Benefit Types||For Each Main Insured/ Spouse||For Each Child|
|Hospitalization cash benefit after an accident (up to a period of 730 days)||SGD 350 per day||SGD 200 per day|
|Hospitalization cash benefit after admission to an ICU (Intensive Care Unit) after an accident (up to a period of 730 days)||SGD 700 per day||SGD 400 per day|
|Main insured||SGD 10|
|Main insured and spouse||SGD 19|
Note: The monthly premiums are exclusive of GST.
Coverage against Personal Accident:
- Your loved ones will receive a onetime payout upon your accidental death or permanent disability.
- You can receive a cover of up to SGD 300,000.
- Getting a personal accident protection will provide you with the following benefits:
- Benefit of up to SGD 500,000 in case of accidental death or permanent disability.
- Worldwide coverage for 24 hours a day.
- Hospital cash income of up to SGD 300 per day.
Find below the plans offered by OCBC for Personal Accident Protection:
- Receive up to SGD 300 daily if you are hospitalized.
- In case of your death or total and permanent disability, receive SGD 500,000.
- Receive up to SGD 7,000 as reimbursement for medical expenses.
- Receive benefits of up to SGD 50,000 in case of emergency medical evacuation and repatriation.
- Additional benefits such as coverage for mobility aid expenses, treatments received by licensed Chinese bonesetters/physicians and funeral expenses.
- Get 5% off on the policy for your spouse and/or child.
Find below the Summary of Plans and Benefits with PA Supreme policy:
|Summary of plans & benefits||Plan A||Plan B||Plan C||Plan D||Child|
|Temporary disablement of up to 104 weeks||SGD 100||SGD 200||SGD 300||SGD 500||Not Applicable|
|Permanent disablement and Death||SGD 100,000||SGD 200,000||SGD 300,000||SGD 500,000||SGD 25,000|
|Medical expenses||SGD 2,000||SGD 4,000||SGD 5,000||SGD 7,000||SGD 500|
|Hospital allowance per day for more than 24 hours and up to 90 days||SGD 100||SGD 200||SGD 250||SGD 300||Not Applicable|
|Mobility aid||SGD 1,000||SGD 1,000||SGD 1,000||SGD 1,000||SGD 1,000|
|Chinese/ bonesetter/physician with SGD 50 excess||SGD 150||SGD 150||SGD 150||SGD 150||SGD 150|
|Evacuation / repatriation||SGD 50,000||SGD 50,000||SGD 50,000||SGD 50,000||SGD 25,000|
|Damage of personal effects + belongings due to an accident will be paid under this policy (on a yearly basis)||SGD 200||SGD 300||SGD 400||SGD 500||Not Applicable|
|Funeral expenses||SGD 3,000||SGD 3,000||SGD 3,000||SGD 3,000||SGD 3,000|
Find below the Annual Premiums for PA Supreme policy:
|Class 1: Occupations that are managerial, professional, clerical or administrative in nature excluding manual labor. (e.g. administrator, accountant, nurse, doctor, lawyer, architect, teacher, indoor sales / marketing retiree / homemaker).||SGD 158.36||SGD 278.20||SGD 386.27||SGD 594.92||SGD 55.64|
|Class 2: Occupations having a supervisory nature (excluded in Class 1) or requiring considerable travelling. (e.g. chauffeur, insurance agent, assembly line operator, full-time students, engineer, outdoor sales / marketing foreman (non-construction).||SGD 205.44||SGD 361.66||SGD 501.83||SGD 771.47||SGD 55.64|
|Class 3: Manual labor occupations with use of tools and machinery, excluding those of a hazardous nature. (e.g. courier, contractor, mechanic, driver, hawker).||SGD 284.62||SGD 500.76||SGD 695.50||SGD 1066.79||SGD 55.64|
PA Cashback Plus
- Receive up to SGD 150 daily if you are hospitalized.
- In case of death or total and permanent disability, receive SGD 150,000.
- Receive guaranteed cash back after 5 years, equal to 50 per cent of the total premiums you have paid irrespective of how many claims you have made in daily hospital accident cash.
- Your policy will be automatically renewed every 5 years.
- Receive up to SGD 150 per day as hospital cash benefit.
Find below the benefits for PA Cashback Plus:
|Accidental death||SGD 100,000||SGD 150,000|
|Accidental permanent disability||SGD 100,000||SGD 150,000|
|Hospital accident cash per day for up to 180 days||SGD 100||SGD 150|
Find below the premiums for PA Cashback Plus:
|Monthly||SGD 26.88||SGD 39.88|
|Annual||SGD 322.56||SGD 478.56|
- Receive up to SGD 250,000 in case of death or Total Permanent Disability.
- Receive up to SGD 3,000 as reimbursement for medical expenses.
- Receive up to SGD 750 as Accidental Dental Expenses.
- Use the child rider option to protect your child.
- Enroll your child with you (adult) and receive Extension Benefit free of cost.
Find below the plans/features/premiums for PA Protect:
|Section||Benefits||Sum Insured for each Policy Year||Sum Insured for each Policy Year|
|1||Accidental Death||SGD 150,000||SGD 30,000||SGD 250,000||SGD 50,000|
|2||TPD or Total Permanent Disablement||SGD 150,000||SGD 30,000||SGD 250,000||SGD 50,000|
|3||Additional Accidental Death or TPD Benefit when in public conveyance or in case of specified natural disasters including flood, hurricane, cyclone, earthquake and typhoon only.||SGD 50,000||SGD 10,000||SGD 100,000||SGD 20,000|
|4||Accidental Medical Expenses||SGD 2,000||SGD 1,000||SGD 3,000||SGD 1,500|
|Accidental medical expenses sub-limit:|
|Ambulance Services and Mobility Aids||SGD 500||SGD 250||SGD 750||SGD 375|
|Chinese Physician (including bonesetter), Physiotherapist Expenses, Chiropractor.||SGD 500||SGD 250||SGD 750||SGD 375|
|Common Injuries Benefit including dislocation, fractures and burns. The injury should occur within 3 months from the accident date.||SGD 500||SGD 250||SGD 750||SGD 375|
|Accidental Dental Expenses||SGD 500||SGD 250||SGD 750||SGD 375|
|Enroll your child with you (adult) and receive Extension Benefit for FREE|
|5||Subsidy for Day Care: Child Care and Student Care Centre, registered Infant Care (daily limit of SGD 100 with 3 days minimum hospitalization.||SGD 500||SGD 1,000|
|6||Child Rider||SGD 12,000|
|Medical Expenses in case of Infectious Diseases including Dengue Fever, Chikungunya Fever, Chicken Pox, Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease, Measles caused by Animal Bites, Kawasaki Disease.||SGD 1,500|
|Education Fund if your child suffers TPD because of an accident within 12 months from the accident date.||Per child - SGD 10,000 (up to 3 children)|
|Get Well Benefit (daily SGD 50 with of 3 days minimum hospitalization).||SGD 500 (SGD 250 for each accident)|
Note: The premiums include 7% GST.
|Adult||Monthly||SGD 15.52||SGD 19.80|
|Child||Monthly||SGD 6.69||SGD 8.83|
|Child Rider||Monthly||SGD 4.82||SGD 4.82|
Note: Premium rates will not be guaranteed and may be adjusted upon future experience. The aforementioned rates are exclusive of any promotional discounts.
Applying for OCBC Accident and Health Insurance
You can apply for OCBC Accident and Health Insurance in the following ways:
Supreme Health, Total Health and Junior Protector Plus:
- Complete the online enquiry form available on the Accident & Health Insurance web page of the official OCBC website. A representative from the bank will get in touch with you to discuss the plan.
Hospital Accident Care (Hospitalization Cash Benefit)
- Existing OCBC customers can apply via online banking by logging into their account and applying.
- You can download the application form available on the Hospital Accident Care web page of the official OCBC website.
- You can get a quote from the bank and apply for this policy online. The application form is available on the PA Supreme web page of the official OCBC website.
PA Cashback Plus and PA Protect:
- You can download the respective application form, fill in the necessary details and mail it to the bank. The mailing address is provided on the PA Cashback Plus and PA Protect web pages of the official OCBC website.
In case of any queries - You can call the bank on their OAC Hotline Number during their operating hours which is between 9 AM and 6 PM from Monday-Friday (except public holidays). The number is available on the Accident & Health Insurance web page of the official OCBC website.