Oral health is equally important as physical, mental and emotional health. However, dental visits and treatments are often expensive. EverDental is a dental insurance plan that makes oral treatment, surgery or even routine checkups affordable. This insurance provides cover for routine and accident related treatments.
Features and Benefits of EverDental:
- Lump sum payout of up to SGD 50,000 in case of Permanent Total Disablement or Accidental Death.
- Dental benefits include:
- Accident and Emergency Treatment cover of up to 100%.
- Routine Preventive Visits cover of up to 100%.
- Maximum Annual claims of SGD 1500 + yearly increment of 2.5 percent with a cap of 200% of the original amount.
- 2.5 percent of yearly increment for Permanent Total Disablement benefit, Accidental Death benefit, Maximum Annual dental claims and premiums up to a cap of 200% of the original amount.
- Access to more than 70 network dentists with preferential rates located across Singapore providing an array of dental treatments that include:
- Root canal treatment
- Dental implants
- Non-surgical extractions
- Orthodontic care
- Restorative treatment (inclusive of tooth whitening and cosmetic dental care)
Eligibility Criteria for EverDental:
The following eligibility criteria must be met to apply for Maybank’s EverDental insurance plan:
- The main insured must be between the ages of 18 and 60 years. The insurance can be renewed up to the age of 65 years.
- Singapore Citizens (SCs), Singapore Permanent Residents (PRs) and Foreigners are eligible to apply for this insurance. Foreigners must have a valid work permit, S pass or employment pass to be eligible to apply.
Applying for EverDental:
- You can apply for Maybank’s EverDental insurance plan by calling Chubb at their phone number available on the EverDental web page of the official Maybank Singapore website. This is because the EverDental insurance plan has been underwritten by Chubb Insurance Singapore Limited.
- Make sure to call Chubb during their business hours which is between 9 30 AM and 6 PM from Monday to Friday.