Maybank Singapore is part of The Maybank Group, one of the leading banks in Asia. The bank has been operational in Singapore since 1960. Maybank offers variety of financial products and services includes credit cards, personal loan, car loan, housing loan, across personal and businesses banking sectors. It is also one of the few banks in Singapore that offers a full range of Islamic Banking services.
Credit Cards are, of course, an important financial product that Maybank offers. Currently, Maybank is offering 10 credit card products i.e. Maybank Family & Friend's Card, Maybank World Mastercard Credit Card, Maybank Horizon Visa Signature Credit Card to Singapore citizens/ residents and foreigners.
Maybank Credit Card Hotline Numbers
- 24x7 Customer Service Hotline:
- Singapore: 1800 629 2265 (1800 MAYBANK)
- Overseas: (65) 6533 5229
- 24x7 Phone Banking Hotline (Dial-Link):
- Singapore: 1800 484 2088
- Overseas: (65) 6484 2088
- Business Banking Hotline (operational Monday to Friday barring public holidays, from 9am to 6pm):
- Singapore: 1800-777 0022
- Overseas: (65) 6777 0022
Maybank has an excellent customer service hotline that takes care of all credit card related queries from both existing cardholders and interested applicants.
Maybank Credit Card Customer Support
- Existing customers can login to their Maybank Online Banking account to submit their queries.
- Both existing and potential customers can use the secure Online Feedback Form for immediate assistance.
Applying for Maybank Credit Card
Maybank credit cards can be applied through their website.
- Go to the credit cards section of the Maybank website and select the card required.
- Click on “Apply Now”. Each card has different application forms associated with it. So applicants have to make sure that they click on the one they intend to apply for.
- Fill in the required details - Contact, Personal, Employment and Income.
- Review and confirm the details are correct.
- Submit the form along with the required documents.
Maybank Credit Card Activation
Maybank Credit Cards Activation for Singapore use:
- Hotline Service: Cardholders can call 1800-MAYBANK or (65) 6533 5229 from within Singapore and from overseas respectively, and select Option 2.
- SMS Activation:
- Cardholders with 2FA token: Type “CDTN ” and send it to 79899.
- Cardholders with 2FA SMS: Type “CDAC ” and send to 79899.
If the registered phone number at the bank is of non-Singaporean origin, SMS activation will not be possible. Such cardholders can use still use the hotline for activation of their card.
Maybank Credit Card Activation for Overseas use:
Maybank allows cardholders to activate/deactivate their Singapore-issued credit cards for overseas withdrawal from ATM, provided the card is linked to a Current or Savings Account, permanently or temporarily.
- Online Banking Activation:
- Cardholders can login to Maybank2u Singapore website.
- From “Customer Service” section, select “Overseas Cash Withdrawal”.
- Maybank Branch: Cardholders can visit any branch of Maybank in Singapore to get their card activated for overseas withdrawal.
- Hotline Activation: Cardholders can contact Maybank’s customer relationship officers using the hotline numbers 1800-629 2265 from Singapore or (65) 6533 5229 from overseas.
- eServices Form: Cardholders can fill up the eServices form from the Maybank website and mail it to the bank.
Maybank Credit Card Cancellation
To report lost/stolen Maybank credit card, cardholders can call Maybank customer care hotline numbers: 1800-MAYBANK (singapore) or (65) 6533 5229 (overseas).