Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation is one of the top banks across the globe. The products and services offered by this bank are extremely attractive and come with innovation. They are flexible and designed to meet the needs of the customers. When you wish to save your hard earned money then the Savings Accounts offered by HSBC can be extremely beneficial for you. Not only is your money secure with the bank, but also you can earn a good rate of interest on your savings.
Types of HSBC Savings Account
There are different types of Savings Accounts offered by Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation. They are as follows:
- Singapore Dollar Savings Account
- HSBC Premier Lite Savings Account
- Multi Currency Savings Account
How to apply?
There are different ways in which you can choose to apply for HSBC Savings Accounts. They are as follows:
- You can apply online on the official website of Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation.
- You can call up the bank and speak with a representative to apply for a Savings Account offered by HSBC.
- You can walk into a nearby branch of the bank and apply there.
Features and Benefits of HSBC Savings Account
The savings accounts offered by Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation come with a myriad of benefits and features. These are as follows:
Singapore Dollar Savings Account
- Enjoy tiered interest on a daily basis. You can avail higher rates of interest for your balances of above S$50,000 in the savings account.
- Avail a debit card that is personalized for your needs.
- Enjoy online banking and phone banking services.
HSBC Premier Lite Savings Account
- Enjoy exclusive rates of interest with Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Premier.
- With the help of Global view facility offered by Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation, you can access your account, anytime, anywhere. You can also access the accounts through the bank’s automated teller machines situated across the world or via phone banking, round the clock.
- You can enjoy support whenever you need it at the HSBC Premier Centers across the globe.
Multi Currency Savings Account
- With this particular savings account, you can meet all your transactional needs in eleven different currencies.
- You can choose to manage your account as per your convenience.
- With Global Transfers and Online GetRate, you can enjoy immense flexibility of making payments in currencies you like.
HSBC Savings Account Interest Rates
|Account Name||Min Interest Rates (p.a.)||Max Interest Rates (p.a.)||Min Deposit Amount||Max Deposit Amount|
|Singapore Dollar Savings Account||0.01%||0.01%||S$1,000||Unlimited|
|HSBC Flexi Account||0.01%||0.01%||S$2,000||Unlimited|
|HSBC Premier Lite||0.01%||0.1%||S$1||Unlimited|
|Multi Currency Savings Account||USD: 0% AUD: 0% CAD: 0% EUR: 0% GBP: 0% HKD: 0% JPY: 0% CHF: 0% NZD: 0% SGD: 0.1% CNY: 0.5%||USD: 0% AUD: 0% CAD: 0% EUR: 0% GBP: 0% HKD: 0% JPY: 0% CHF: 0% NZD: 0.15% SGD: 0.35% CNY: 0.5%||S$2,000 or its equivalent||Unlimited|
Note: Rates are subject to change as per the bank’s discretion.
News About HSBC Savings Account
HSBC has launched a new promotional offer on SGD Savings accounts that allows new and existing customers a chance to earn interests worth up to 9.88%. Promotion ends on 28 February 2018.
02nd February 2018