Your home is one of the biggest investments you will ever make in your life. Make sure it’s protected from unforeseen events, such as fire, earthquake, lightning, and burglary, by purchasing a good home insurance plan.
No matter how big or small your home is, it’s important to have a home insurance policy. In the event of unforeseen damage/loss, your home insurance policy can at least help ease the financial pain of rebuilding and restoring your home to its original condition. While a standard policy covers basic things like physical structure and your belongings, you can always customise your policy to match your unique requirements.
Home insurance providers are also offering various promotional offers these days. So, if you haven’t bought your policy already, take a look at these offers before you make your choice.
Home Insurance Promotions 2018
AXA Insurance — Get 50% OFF your new SmartHome policy
AXA Insurance is offering a discount of 50% on the new SmartHome policy. AXA’s SmartHome offers comprehensive home protection with plans that can be customised easily to match your unique needs. Whether you want coverage for the structure of your building or for your household contents or for both, you get the flexibility to choose what you need from your policy.
Check out some terms and conditions applicable to this promotional offer:
- The promotion is valid till 22 January 2018.
- The promotion is valid only for policies purchased online or through AXA iConnect for AXA intermediaries and to participating merchants.
- The offer is applicable only on new policy purchases.
- You can’t club this offer with any other ongoing discounts or schemes.
- The property to be insured must be located in Singapore and must be a residential property.
- The property to be insured is not lying unattended for over 60 days.
Etiqa Insurance — Enjoy up to 19% OFF your new ePROTECT home policy
Get up to 19% OFF your ePROTECT home policy from Etiqa. Etiqa’s ePROTECT home policy, which has been designed to complement the HDB Fire Insurance policy, offers comprehensive coverage for home contents and renovation for HDB flat owners in Singapore.
The offer is a part of Etiqa’s ongoing campaign called ‘Thank Etiqa It’s Friday Sale’. Under this offer, Etiqa is offering a discount of 5% on 1-year and 5-year premium payment plans. This 5% discount on 5-year premium payment is in addition to the 15% discount that is already being offered with this plan.
Here are some terms and conditions applicable to the offer:
- To be eligible for the offer, you will have to apply for Etiqa’s ePROTECT home policy on any Friday in the month of January 2018 .
- The offer is valid only for ePROTECT home policies bought online using promo code, “JANTEIF”.
- You can’t use the promotion in conjunction with any other existing insurance promotions and coupons.
- If you have cancelled or terminated an existing policy within the last 14 days, you are not eligible for the promotional offer.
MSIG Insurance — Get Fairprice shopping vouchers worth up to S$50
Get Fairprice shopping vouchers worth up to S$50 with your new Enhanced HomePlus insurance policy. MSIG Insurance’s Enhanced HomePlus policy offers coverage of up to S$270,000 for your home contents and renovation. This promotion is valid on the Superior and Ultimate plans. With the Superior plan, you will get Fairprice vouchers of S$30. If you are purchasing the Ultimate plan, you will get Fairprice shopping vouchers worth S$50.
The policy comes three different plans — Standard, Superior, and Ultimate — to match your requirements. However, the the Standard plan is not eligible for this promotion.
Check out the terms and conditions that are applicable to this offer:
- The promotion period ends on 1 July 2018.
- You must purchase the policy online to be eligible for this offer.
- The vouchers can’t be exchanged for cash or credit.
- Your Enhanced HomePlus policy must get activated within 30 days of application and must stay active for at least 60 days.
HSBC Insurance — Enjoy 30% discount on your new AXA HomeSurance Classic policy
Get a discount of 30% on AXA HomeSurance Classic policy, which is underwritten by AXA Insurance Pte. Ltd. and distributed by HSBC Bank (Singapore) Limited. With this policy, you get to choose from three levels of coverage to best suit your needs. Apart from comprehensive risk coverage, this policy offers ease of application; you don’t have to list out all the items while applying for this policy. It covers everything from jewellery and coin collection to silverware and art collection.
Have a look at some terms and conditions that are applicable to this promotional offer:
- The promotion period ends on 31 March 2018.
- The policy must be purchased only through HSBC channels including HSBC’s branches, referral, dedicated hotline, dedicated email, or the public website.
- If you already have an AXA HomeSurance Classic policy, you are not eligible for this promotion.
If you are taking this promotional offer, you can’t take part in any other promotion that’s related to a policy of the same type as AXA HomeSurance Classic.