You must pay attention to your oral health. But regular visits to a dentist and treatments could turn out to be expensive. Maybank EverDental insurance plan is an affordable policy that covers your oral treatments, surgeries, and regular check-ups. This plan allows you to choose from a variety of dental needs and coverage plans for daily treatments and accidental injuries. Maybank EverDental insurance plan is underwritten by Chubb Insurance Singapore Limited.
- Under the dental benefit, you can claim a maximum of S$1,500 every year. You can enjoy an increase of 2.5% per year under this plan, up to a maximum of 200% of the assured amount. You can enjoy this increment on Accidental Death benefit and Permanent Total Disablement benefit too.
- You can access over 70 participating dental clinics in the country. You can also enjoy a vast range of treatments for your dental problems at preferential rates. The treatments included under the Maybank EverDental insurance plan are mentioned below:
- Orthodontic care
- Non-surgical teeth extractions
- Restorative treatments (includes cosmetic dental care and whitening of tooth)
- Dental implants
- Root canal treatment
Coverage and Premiums
|Permanent Total Disablement or Accidental Death||S$50,000|
|Accident and Emergency treatment||100% coverage|
|Routine Preventive Visits||100% coverage|
- Age – between 18 years and 60 years. You can renew the policy up to the age of 65.
- Applicants of this scheme must be permanent residents, citizens of Singapore or foreigners carrying valid employment pass, work permit or SingPass.
How to Apply
In order to apply for the Maybank EverDental insurance policy, you can call Chubb at +65 6505 5580 between 9:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Calls can be made on all weekdays (Monday through Friday).
Q. Is the Maybank EverDental Insurance Policy protected under Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme?
A. Yes, this plan is protected under SDIC (Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation) administered Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme.
Q. Will my pre-existing conditions be considered to be covered under this plan?
A. No, your pre-existing conditions are not covered under the Maybank EverDental Insurance Policy.
Q. What is the waiting period for accidental claims and non-emergency claims?
A. The waiting period for accidental claims and non-emergency claims is 90 days.