A fixed deposit is a preferable choice for your investment needs since it has many advantages. Investing in a fixed deposit involves low risks and less uncertainties when compared to stock market investments. The benefits of having a fixed deposit include – guaranteed returns, flexible tenures, higher rate of interest, tax benefits, etc.
Features of ICICI Australian Dollar Fixed Deposit
- The tenure options for an ICICI Australian Dollar fixed deposit range from 1 month to 36 months.
- ICICI offers foreign fixed deposit with an auto-renewal feature.
- ICICI also helps you to set prior instructions on how to deal with your maturity amount.
- ICICI Australian Dollar fixed deposit can be opened either in the name of a single holder or multiple account holders.
- In addition to Australian Dollars, there are other foreign currency options that are available:
- Great Britain Pounds
- United States Dollars
- Singapore Dollars
- Canadian Dollars
Interest Rate for ICICI Australian Dollar Fixed Deposit
The interest rate on your fixed deposit depends on the tenure you choose. For individuals, the rate of interest ranges from 1.25% p.a. to 1.80% p.a. For non-individuals, the rate of interest ranges from 1% p.a. to 1.5% p.a. Interest rates are subject to change without any prior notice.